Think of yourself sauntering through the lanes of your upcoming day off, noticing the buildings or the beautiful nature wherever you look. However, there is one attraction you are especially counting on: Lafayette Cemetery. You have wanted to escape there for years, and now is finally the time to mark it off.
What Are the Best Places to Stay Near Lafayette Cemetery?
Hotels near Lafayette Cemetery
A visit to Lafayette Cemetery is one of those things you won't forget in a hurry.
You will locate it in New Orleans, a city that is popular with travelers from all over the globe.
Lafayette Cemetery has many accommodation options in the immediate vicinity. There are 104 hotels within a radius of 2 miles. The Windsor Court Hotel is only 2 miles away. In addition, the W New Orleans - French Quarter and The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans are 2 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
If you'd rather keep your accommodation costs to a minimum, check out the variety of budget-friendly hotels in the vicinity. 0.4 miles away, is the Magnolia Mansion, but if that's not to your liking, then you might like to check out the Residence Inn New Orleans Downtown, which is 1 mile away.
Would you prefer accommodation that's on the extravagant side? If that's the case, you're in luck, as you'll find many upmarket hotel options in the immediate area. Make sure you check out the Hampton Inn New Orleans Garden District, which is only 0.6 miles away. A second option is the Renaissance New Orleans Arts Warehouse District Hotel, 2 miles away.
Travelers flock to Sucré (3025 Magazine Street, New Orleans) for strong coffee and treats before going to Lafayette Cemetery. Finish the night with an appetizing dinner from Commander's Palace (1403 Washington Avenue, New Orleans). This dining establishment is in the heart of it all, making it a no-brainer.
Once you've finished with Lafayette Cemetery, you should check out what else this area can offer you:
- For many of us, it's just not a vacation without a few hours or more at the mall. Swing by Rink Shopping Center where you can devote a day to checking out its wide variety of retail outlets and food joints.
- If you are after a great museum trip, explore New Orleans Fire Department Museum and Educational Center.
- Make sure you add George Washington Cable House to your list of things to do. Imagine what life was like in the destination in times long gone as you gaze upon this historically rich building.
- Quiet inside and well-recognized from the outside, St. Mary's Assumption Church is not just a place of worship, but a popular tourist attraction too.
- A.L. Davis Park is a wonderful spot for everyone in your group. Pack a simple picnic and admire the beautiful trees and green grass.
People visiting Lafayette Cemetery commonly get there by train. Union Passenger Terminal is the closest terminal and is just 1 mile away.
Expedia's database of hotels in Garden District supplies everything you require, so you can be sure to get options near Lafayette Cemetery that you'll fall in love with. You will not be alone, as there were hundreds of newcomers in the recent year. When it's time to make your reservation, set off confidently: new admirers of all sorts would propose their Garden District hotel to an acquaintance. You're just a few clicks away from all the inside information you need.
- Fitting for such a fine monument, the staff at lodging close to Lafayette Cemetery provide wonderful service.
- Rooms in Garden District hotels are neat, orderly, and quick to welcome you.
- And we offer spaces that are comfy for everyone, including family reunions and couples.
Accommodation close to Garden District got additional visitors in the past twelve months than the year prior to that, and it's clear why. You can stay right nearby your desired spot thanks to Expedia's big selection of hotels near Lafayette Cemetery.
All About Garden District
You'll still have things to do in Garden District once you've crossed Lafayette Cemetery off your schedule.
- Garden District tours haven't been in the guidebooks until recently, but reservations have been on the rise, meaning today is the day to make your travel dreams a reality.
- abundant action, you'll also see Garden District knows its stuff when it comes to individual hospitality.
- Discover an endearing gallery to get some mementos and polish off a delightful meal of the local foods.
Arrange your stuff, say goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and wave hi to more than a few new selfies. Paying a visit to Garden District is always a good strategy, particularly when you benefit from our awesome deals on accommodation near Lafayette Cemetery. Reserve now!