Picture yourself wandering through the boulevards of a brand-new city, noticing the marvellous scenery or the architecture wherever you look. But Jackson Square is one draw you are especially counting on. The day has arrived to mark it off your must-do list.
Accommodation Near Jackson Square
Hotels near Jackson Square
There's certainly a reason why gangs of travelers choose to go to Jackson Square time and time again.
Found in the city of New Orleans, it's a vibrant tourist haven.
There are 93 hotels situated within 0.6 miles of Jackson Square. The Windsor Court Hotel, W New Orleans - French Quarter and The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans are a few of the most popular ones.
Stash some dollars by booking a few nights at a nearby budget hotel. Placed 0.6 miles from it is the Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel, but you might also like to look at the Harrahs New Orleans Casino & Hotel if you're looking for another option. It's only 0.6 miles away.
If you're on the look out for a luxurious refuge to rest your bones after a long day, the numerous nearby upmarket hotels should appeal to you. The Residence Inn New Orleans Downtown is just 1 mile away, while the Royal Sonesta New Orleans can be reached in 0.3 miles. Both are stylish and comfortable.
Cafe Du Monde is a notable rest stop close to Jackson Square. Travelers in need of a caffeine fix venture here for coffee and treats. For heartier fair, New Orleans Marriott is a local dining spot that tourists frequently head to. Relax with a round of cocktails from Le Richelieu Hotel in the French Quarter New Orleans, LA.
After you've finished with Jackson Square, don't forget to take a look at what the rest of this area has to offer you:
- Marvel at how the stories you read in history books come to life when you explore the intriguing collection at Cabildo.
- Venture to Washington Artillery Park for some relaxation and recreation in the local green spaces.
- Gain a better understanding of the area's Catholic roots at Saint Louis Cathedral.
- Visit The Shops at JAX Brewery, where you will find a large selection of shops and eateries.
- Watch a live production at Le Petit Theatre Du Vieux Carre and be wowed by the local actors working the stage.
It is 1 mile to get from Jackson Square to the nearest train station, Union Passenger Terminal.
Expedia's French Quarter places to stay supply all the things you want, so you'll surely have options near Jackson Square that you'll adore. You shouldn't be by yourself, as there were hundreds of arrivals in the past year. You can rest easy once reservation time is here, too: travelers of all kinds would recommend their French Quarter hotel to a family member. We have all the tricks and pointers you're looking for right here.
- Rooms in French Quarter hotels will always be fresh, tidy, and ready to welcome you.
- The staff at lodging close to Jackson Square provide wonderful service which can only improve your trip to this dazzling site.
- You're on the right site if you want spaces that are satisfying as well as fresh and tidy.
You can stay right next door thanks to Expedia's excellent roster of hotels near Jackson Square.
Learn All About French Quarter
There are still even more things to do in French Quarter once Jackson Square is conquered.
- Until recently, French Quarter treasures have been kept secret, but trips have been rising, meaning the moment to make your wishes a reality is now.
- Polish off a tasty snack of the local cuisine and happen upon the perfect market to browse for fashion items.
- Use some hours to organize some action, and you'll soon notice French Quarter also knows some things about custom hospitality.
Paying a visit to French Quarter is unquestionably the best plan you've ever had, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Jackson Square. Say goodbye to the views you're used to and meet more than a few astonishing new photo opportunities!