Families and bargain hunters enjoy visiting Manteno though all visitors are sure to find plenty to see and do. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting and coffeehouses.
- You'll find 20 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kankakee
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.), 37.5 mi (60.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Manteno
Places to visit in the larger region include Northfield Square Mall, Legends Sportsplex, and Hidden Cove. Additionally, you'll find Olivet Nazarene University and Kankakee Railroad Museum in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Manteno, IL - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Manteno
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- About 39.13 inches of rain falls on Manteno each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F