Picture yourself ambling around the lanes of a brand-new place, noticing the marvellous world or the buildings all around you. But there is one feature you've been especially anticipating: Soldier Field. Right now is finally the day to get there.
Accommodation Close to Soldier Field
Hotels near Soldier Field
Soldier Field is renowned for putting on a good show, so settle down and get ready for a romping good time!
You'll find it in Chicago, a delightful city that's definitely worth your time.
Soldier Field has numerous accommodation options in the immediate vicinity. There are 60 hotels within a radius of only 2 miles. The Chicago Downtown Condo - Michigan Ave Suite ID #14-15 is just 0.5 miles away. If you prefer, The Langham, Chicago and the JW Marriott Chicago are 2 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
There are several affordable accommodation options to be found nearby. The Hyatt Regency McCormick Place and the Chicago's Essex Inn are two popular options. The first is 0.7 miles away, while the latter is 0.8 miles.
This area's numerous upmarket accommodation options will be drawcards for those who like to vacation in style. Be sure to look up the Central Loop Hotel, which is only 1 mile away. A second option is the Buckingham Hotel, 1 mile away.
Before heading to Soldier Field, stop for a treat at Little Branch Cafe. This conveniently-close rest stop is a great place to satisfy your sweet tooth. Once you feel a rumbling in your stomach, have dinner at another spot in the vicinity, Chicago Firehouse Restaurant. To cap the night off, take one last short walk and buy a couple of beers at Acadia.
Before you move on, check out what the rest of the area has available:
- Field Museum of Natural History is a fun filled day for everybody and you are sure to learn something new about nature.
- You can open the kids' eyes to a mesmerizing underwater world at John G. Shedd Aquarium. Filled with strange and delightful creatures, it's one of the best places to let your child's curiosity run wild.
- Northerly Island Park is a considerable natural expanse where the whole family can engage in a range of activities.
- Put away your history books and journey back in time as you discover the collection at Glessner House Museum.
- You cannot travel to this region without checking out Copernicus Statue, a much loved sculpture.
18th St. is the closest metro rail station to Soldier Field. It's reached by a walk of roughly 0.3 miles. The second closest rail terminal, McCormick Place, is at a distance of 0.6 miles away.
Our registry of hotels in Chicago provides all you want, so you'll certainly have accommodation near Soldier Field you'll appreciate. You shouldn't be by yourself, as there were thousands of tourists in the last year. You'll roam boldly when booking time is here, too: countless guests recommended their Chicago hotel. All the recommendations you're searching you'll find right here.
- As you might hope near such a stunning site, the staff at hotels near Soldier Field go above and beyond.
- Rooms in Chicago lodging are always fresh and orderly.
- You're in the correct place if you want room satisfaction as well as cleanliness.
Plus, thanks to Expedia's broad database of hotels near Soldier Field, your favored place is waiting for you.
Interesting Chicago Facts and Figures
With Soldier Field checked off your schedule, there are still further things to do in Chicago.
- This precious destination is only increasing in celebrity.
- Chicago also is an ace when it comes to hospitality after you spend an afternoon on its ample pastimes.
- Duck into an adorable gallery to browse for necessities and eat a delightful dish of its signature cuisine.
You'll never regret planning a journey to Chicago, particularly when you cash in on our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Soldier Field. Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and usher in more than a few astonishing photo ops!