Visitors to Alsip are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's soccer matches, cafés, and live music. Around the area, top sights include McCormick Place, Willis Tower, and Skydeck Ledge.
- You'll find 1200 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chicago
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.), 8 mi (12.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.), 22.8 mi (36.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Alsip
McCormick Place, Willis Tower, and Skydeck Ledge are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Millennium Park and John Hancock Center.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Alsip - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Toyota Park, 7.2 mi/11.5 km from the heart of the city, and Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, which is 9.2 mi/14.7 km away.
Dressing for Alsip
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 18°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 19°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Alsip is 39.02 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 20°F