Visitors to Crestwood are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its entertainment choices. McCormick Place, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, and Toyota Park are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1200 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chicago
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.), 24.4 mi (39.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Crestwood
McCormick Place, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, and Toyota Park are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Chicago Museum of Science and Industry and Guaranteed Rate Field.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Crestwood - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Brookfield Zoo, located 14 mi (22.5 km) from the city center, and Soldier Field, which is 16.3 mi (26.2 km) away.
Dressing for Crestwood
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- About 39.02 inches of rain falls on Crestwood each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F