Visiting Palos Hills
Visitors can enjoy all that Palos Hills has to offer including the forests, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its theaters. Top sights around the area include McCormick Place, Willis Tower, and Skydeck Ledge.
- You'll find 1200 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chicago
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.), 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.), 19.5 mi (31.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Palos Hills
McCormick Place, Willis Tower, and Skydeck Ledge are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Millennium Park and Toyota Park.
As you start planning your visit to Palos Hills, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 68 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Congress Plaza Hotel is located 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from the heart of Palos Hills. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Chicago can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and central location.
- Warwick Allerton - Chicago is 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from the center of Palos Hills. This 4-star hotel in Chicago features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar. Our customers like its beach locale.
- Palmer House a Hilton Hotel is 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from central Palos Hills. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Chicago can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with pillowtop beds. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to public transit.
Top places to visit around the area include Brookfield Zoo, 9.4 mi/15.1 km from the city center, and Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, which is 11.3 mi/18.1 km away.
Dressing for Palos Hills
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- Palos Hills gets about 39.02 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°F