Visiting Santa Margarita
Visitors can enjoy all that Santa Margarita has to offer including the restaurants and beaches. Top sights in the area include Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa, Morro Bay State Park, and Morro Rock.
- You'll find 741 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of San Luis Obispo
- The closest major airport is in Santa Maria, CA (SMX-Santa Maria Public), 33.3 mi (53.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Luis Obispo, CA (SBP-San Luis Obispo County Regional), 34.2 mi (55 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Santa Margarita
A favorite place to visit in the city is Pozo Saloon. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation to Santa Margarita, you may not be able to find an accommodation in the city center, but there are 686 hotels and other lodging options in the region. Here are places to stay in the region:
- OYB Ranch-beautiful Endless Views! is located 25.6 mi (41.1 km) from the heart of Santa Margarita. This 3.5-star hotel in Pismo Beach features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- 5363 Parkhill Road Home Unit Manzanita is 29.3 mi (47.2 km) from central Santa Margarita. Guests who stay at this 3-star motel in Pismo Beach can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room MP3 dock. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and quiet location.
- Beautiful 3 Bed 2 1/2 Bath In Small Town Santa Margarita Close To Everything is 33.7 mi (54.2 km) from the center of Santa Margarita. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Paso Robles can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its quiet location and WiFi.
Dressing for Santa Margarita
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 71°F and the nighttime average to be 39°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 95°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 98°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 39°F at night
- About 5.75 inches of rain falls on Santa Margarita each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 96°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 40°F