See yourself strolling through the roads during your upcoming getaway, taking note of the buildings or the beautiful environment wherever you look. But Sunset State Beach is one attraction you are prepared for most of all. Right now is finally the day to get there.
What Are Some Places to Stay Close to Sunset State Beach?
Hotels near Sunset State Beach
Are you searching for hotels that are near Sunset State Beach?
You can locate it in Monterey, a city that attracts sightseers from all over the globe.
Sunset State Beach is just 6 miles away if you choose to stay at one of the 10 hotels in the area. Plenty of visitors book a room at the Rio Sands Hotel and Holiday Inn Express Suites Watsonville.
For the thrifty traveler, there are a couple of inexpensive hotels in the vicinity. The Comfort Inn Watsonville and the Best Western Rose Garden Inn are a few establishments you'll want to consider.
If you love to indulge in a bit of luxury, a trip of only minutes can take you to one of the area's high-class hotels. Travelers who stay at the Rodeway Inn or the Americas Best Value Inn Watsonville will experience the best in amenities and service.
Once you've checked out Sunset State Beach, you might like to venture further. The surrounding area has a bunch more things to do:
- Getting the chance to admire a beautiful beach is something that never gets old. Be sure to take some time out and unwind by the water at Manresa State Beach.
- For a lot of people, it's just not a vacation without an excursion to the mall. Stop by Watsonville Square Shopping Center where you can devote a day to checking out its large selection of retail outlets and places to eat.
- Take a walk through the grounds of Ramsay Park. Get out under the blue sky and take a big gulp of the fresh air.
- Head over to La Selva Beach, walk along the beach, paddle in the water and breathe in some fresh air.
- Pajaro Valley Historical Association contains interesting displays on the events that shaped the region.
Expedia's directory of California hotels and lodging has everything you want, so you can be certain to get sites near Sunset State Beach you'll fall in love with. Start hunting California had more than a few tourists last year. You can set off boldly once reservation time is here, too: visitors of all manner approved of their California hotel. Need help making a decision? You're only a click away from all the guidance and information you could ever want.
- We've got suites that are comfy for everyone, including family reunions and couples.
- The staff at accommodation around Sunset State Beach go beyond what is expected, which will only improve your journey to this stunning site.
- Rooms in California lodging will be neat, orderly, and ready to receive you.
With Expedia's big registry of hotels near Sunset State Beach, your number one place is waiting for you.
You'll still have things to do in California once you've conquered Sunset State Beach.
- California hasn't been too prevalent in the guide books, but it is beginning to gain in status.
- Head out on the town to end your good times; the next day, drop in on one of California's museums.
- Take an afternoon to plan some pastimes, and you'll soon find California also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality.
Bid adieu to the vistas you're used to and call on some amazing new scrapbook photos. You'll never regret planning a holiday to California, particularly when you have one of the awesome deals on accommodation near Sunset State Beach from Expedia. Reserve now!