Envision yourself on your future holiday: you probably think you'll be walking through downtown, taking note of the monuments or the lovely landscapes wherever you look. However, there's one attraction you are anticipating most of all: The British Museum. For a while, you have wanted to escape there, and now is the moment to mark it complete.
Where to Stay Close to The British Museum
Hotels near The British Museum
Long after you and your family have gone home, those special moments at The British Museum will stay in your memories.
It's conveniently located in the national capital, London.
It's simple to locate accommodation options near The British Museum. With 95 hotels within 0.6 miles, you're sure to find a great spot. The Soho Hotel, The Savoy, A Fairmont Managed Hotel and One Aldwych are among the popular ones.
There's most definitely no requirement to spend your last pennies on accommodation. You'll be pleased to know that there are many budget-friendly hotels located near this attraction. 0.9 miles away, you'll come across the Rocco Forte Brown's Hotel, but if that's not to your taste, then an alternative is the Corinthia Hotel London, which is 0.8 miles away.
Luxury and style awaits you at one of the several upmarket accommodation options located nearby. Make sure you take a look at the Charlotte Street Hotel, only 0.4 miles away, and the Dukes Hotel, 1 mile away.
While you're exploring the area around The British Museum, do not forget to taste the hot coffee and tasty treats at L'Escargot Restaurant. A little later, you can indulge in a more nourishing meal at another nearby establishment, Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel. But that's not all! Join your fellow travelers for a few beers at Radisson Blu Edwardian, Kenilworth.
Don't forget that there are also plenty of other things going on within close range of The British Museum:
- St George’s, Bloomsbury is a sacred place for many of the locals, however anyone can appreciate its peacefulness.
- Refreshing air and charmingly green surroundings are plentiful at Bloomsbury Square.
- Searching for an activity for the whole family? All Star Lanes-Holborn contains a great range of amusing games.
- If you're a fan of the stage, you have to enjoy an evening at Shaftesbury Theatre.
- Russell Square, a popular urban sanctuary, is appreciated by both visitors and local community members. Pack a picnic and have a relaxing day in these green surroundings.
It's easy to make one's way to The British Museum by rail since it's just 0.8 miles from there to Euston Station.
Rooms in London from Expedia deliver everything you need, so you can be sure to have spots near The British Museum you'll love. It's time to get searching lots of people pick London for an excellent holiday. Once the time comes to reserve, you can rest easy: explorers of all kinds would propose their London hotel to their colleagues. Need help deciding? Discover all the information you could ever want.
- Discover that accommodation in London will always be waiting to receive you with fresh and tidy rooms.
- As you might hope near such a fine monument, the staff at lodging close to The British Museum surpass all expectations.
- We offer accommodations that are comfortable for everyone, from large families with children to individuals.
With Expedia's comprehensive database of hotels near The British Museum, we see your prized place in your future.
When you've checked The British Museum off your list, there are still more activities to see and do in London.
- Take a look at all the fun near London to really explore everything possible in the district.
- Enjoy an evening of fun and games to end your adventure right; when the sun rises, get enlightened about regional history.
- Use some time to plot one or more of the adventures, and you'll soon find London also is experienced when it comes to receiving its arrivals with a friendly hello.
Get ready to say goodbye to the scenes you're used to and meet more than a few astonishing new landscapes. Paying a visit to London is decidedly the best notion you've ever come up with, particularly when you have one of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near The British Museum from Expedia. Reserve now!