Visitors to Yelapa are sure to enjoy the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and tucked away setting. Top sights around the area include Malecon, Las Caletas Beach, and Puerto Vallarta Botanical Gardens.
- You'll find 1380 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Puerto Vallarta
- The closest major airport is in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco (PVR-Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Intl.), 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Yelapa
Malecon, Las Caletas Beach, and Puerto Vallarta Botanical Gardens are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Bay of Banderas in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Casa Bahia Bonita - Amenities at this 2.5-star hotel include a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Yelapa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 66°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 69°F at night
- About 1.26 inches of rain falls on Yelapa each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are March and April with an average of 66°F