Find Hotels in Albany, CA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 27, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 6, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Albany has to offer including the basketball games, shopping, and seaside. Alcatraz Island, Pier 39, and Lombard Street are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 203 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Oakland
- The closest major airport is in Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.), 13.1 mi (21 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Concord, CA (CCR-Buchanan Field), 14.6 mi (23.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Albany
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Alcatraz Island, Pier 39, and Lombard Street. In the area, you'll also find Lafayette Gallery and Palace of Fine Arts.
As you start planning your visit to Albany, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 403 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Cute one Bedroom Cottage in Albany is located 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from the heart of Albany. This 3.5-star hotel in San Francisco features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center. Our customers like its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
- Private Backyard Cottage in Albany/berkeley, Newly Built is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from the center of Albany. This 4-star hotel in San Francisco features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar. Our customers like its bar and quiet location.
- Hotel Whitcomb is 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from central Albany. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in San Francisco can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Top places to see in the area include Golden Gate Bridge, 11.4 mi/18.4 km from the city center, and Twin Peaks, which is 12.8 mi (20.6 km) away.
Dressing for Albany
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Average annual rainfall for Albany is 26.22 inches
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 43°F