Consider yourself in a new city: you probably think you'll be sauntering through the lanes, noticing the buildings or the gorgeous scenery everywhere around you. But Fort Mason is one draw you are counting on in particular. Right now is the time to tick it off your bucket list.
Find Your Best Fort Mason Hotel
Hotels near Fort Mason
Stopping by Fort Mason is sure to be an interesting experience.
It's in San Francisco, an active city that many visitors love getting familiar with.
There are up to 23 accommodation possibilities situated within 0.6 miles of Fort Mason. You're sure to find exactly what you're searching for well within walking distance. The Fairmont Heritage Place, Ghirardelli Square, Argonaut Hotel - a Noble House Hotel and Courtyard San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf are definitely among the more popular ones.
You'll appreciate the convenience of having several budget-friendly hotels in the area. The Hotel Drisco and the JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square are a couple of great options. The first is 1 mile away, while the latter is 1 mile.
If you'd like to splurge on accommodation that's a bit more luxurious, you have a whole heap of upmarket hotel options to choose from. A local gem is the Inn At Union Square, a walk of just 1 mile away. Another option is the InterContinental Mark Hopkins. You'll easily find this spot just 1 mile away.
If you stroll through the avenues near Fort Mason, you will soon stumble upon Starbucks. Go for a coffee break, devour some sweet treats and take in the sights and sounds. When the sun fades, you really should book a table at Greens Restaurant for a more substantial meal. And then, start a lively evening with a few drinks at Gary Danko.
After you've finished with Fort Mason, don't forget to check out what the rest of this area has to offer:
- Everybody knows that life is always better with a visit to the beach, so make sure you journey to Aquatic Park, a favorite stretch of coastline for locals and visitors.
- Whether you're a landlubber or a sailor who's crossed a few oceans, a visit to San Francisco Maritime Museum promises to be an educational and fun day out.
- The entertaining plays and theatrical productions on show at Magic Theatre are wonderful examples of the local culture.
- Museo Italo Americano is a brilliant attraction for art enthusiasts.
- For many of us, a vacation isn't a vacation without an excursion to the mall. Make your way to Ghirardelli Square where you can spend the entire day browsing its impressive selection of stores and food joints.
Our places to stay in Marina District provide everything you want, so you can certainly find sites near Fort Mason you'll adore. It's time to start hunting Marina District welcomed quite a few arrivals last year. All the tricks and tips you're searching for you'll find just a few clicks away. When you are ready to make your reservation, you can rest easy: multiple guests recommend their Marina District hotel.
- In search of accommodations that are snug in addition to clean? You're on the best site.
- Rooms in Marina District accommodation are always neat and tidy.
- As you might expect near such a magnificent landmark, the staff at accommodation close to Fort Mason go beyond what is expected.
It's clear why Marina District getaways saw additional visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that. You can stay right in the region with Expedia's wide directory of hotels near Fort Mason.
Charming Marina District
With Fort Mason crossed off your list, there are still more activities to do in Marina District.
- Polish off a mouthwatering dish of its native foods and find the perfect store to browse for keepsakes.
- You'll realize Marina District also is on the ball when it comes to individualized treatment after you spend a time on its abundant pastimes.
- Marina District hasn't been too well-known in the guide books, but is beginning to make itself known.
Planning a getaway to Marina District is definitely the best plan you've ever come up with, especially when you cash in on our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Fort Mason. Say goodbye to the vistas you're used to and meet more than a few new group photos!