Visiting San Pablo
Visitors to San Pablo are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, university setting, and sporting events. Top sights around the area include Alcatraz Island, Pier 39, and Lombard Street.
- You'll find 72 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Concord
- The closest major airport is in Concord, CA (CCR-Buchanan Field), 15.4 mi (24.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Novato, CA (NOT-Gnoss Field), 16.4 mi (26.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in San Pablo
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Hilltop Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Contra Costa College is worth a campus tour. Additionally, you might want to add Richmond Country Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in San Pablo. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Courtyard by Marriott Richmond/Berkeley - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Pablo - Richmond Area - Our customers like the breakfast and proximity to shopping at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Rodeway Inn - This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Alcatraz Island, located 11.5 mi (18.6 km) from the city center, and Pier 39, which is 12.5 mi/20.1 km away.
Dressing for San Pablo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 43°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 72°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- About 24.53 inches of rain falls on San Pablo each year
- Usually September and October are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 44°F