Think of yourself walking around the avenues during your perfect day off, taking note of the architecture or the gorgeous landscapes wherever you look. Still, Grand Rapids Art Museum is one thing you have been especially anticipating. Now is finally the day to tick it off your bucket list.
Grand Rapids Art Museum Accommodation
Hotels near Grand Rapids Art Museum
If you've never laid eyes on Grand Rapids Art Museum before, you're in for a great experience!
It is located 60 miles from Lansing, the state capital, in a destination called Grand Rapids.
With 8 places to stay within 2 miles of Grand Rapids Art Museum, you can spend less time commuting and more time enjoying yourself. Try the JW Marriott Hotel Grand Rapids, the Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Grand Rapids and the Amway Grand Plaza, Curio Collection by Hilton. They are a short 0.3 miles, 0.3 miles and 0.2 miles away, respectively.
There are a few economical, yet friendly and comfortable, hotels awaiting you in the immediate vicinity. The Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Downtown is one possibility, located 0.5 miles away. If that doesn't suit your needs, you could look into the Leonard at Logan House, which is just 1 mile away.
If your dream getaway isn't complete without a luxurious place to spend your nights, make it a reality by staying at one of the close by upmarket hotels. Incredible facilities await at the CityFlatsHotel Grand Rapids and the Hampton Inn & Suites Grand Rapids Downtown. These establishments are an easy distance of 0.2 miles and 0.7 miles away, respectively.
If you roam around the streets near Grand Rapids Art Museum, you will soon stumble upon Grand Rapids Public Museum. Have a coffee, munch on some sweet treats and take in the distinctive sights and sounds. If you're after something slightly more nourishing, have a look at the chef's specials at JW Marriott Grand Rapids, another dining spot in the area. And then, kickstart a lively night out with a few beers at HopCat.
Once you've checked out Grand Rapids Art Museum, you might be in the mood to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a bunch more things to do:
- Grand Rapids Civic Theatre is a fantastic place to see a theater production.
- When it's about time to take a quick break from visiting tourist spots, head over to Spectrum Theatre and purchase a ticket to one of the features on offer.
- Get to La Grande Vitesse and really grasp the concept of this new wave of art.
- Grand Rapids Children's Museum is a fun and interactive spot where the kids can play and learn simultaneously.
- Watch a stage performance at DeVos Performance Hall and be wowed by some talented local actors.
Some tourists arrive at Grand Rapids Art Museum by rail. It's just 0.8 miles from Grand Rapids Station to this destination.
Expedia's registry of hotels and lodging in Heartside District delivers all that you want, so you're sure to have locales near Grand Rapids Art Museum that you'll enjoy. You shouldn't be by yourself: Heartside District was a relatively favored landing place in the past twelve months. All the guidance you could ever want we have right here. You'll set off with certainty once the moment arrives to make your reservation, too: travelers of all manner would propose their Heartside District hotel to an office-mate.
- You'll find it here if you're looking for accommodations that are comfortable plus orderly and fresh.
- "Fresh, orderly, and quick to greet you" is how Heartside District hotels operate.
- The staff at accommodation near Grand Rapids Art Museum provide grand service which will only enrich your visit to this magnificent landmark.
Heartside District vacations got greater amounts of visitors in the last twelve months than the year before that, and it's clear why. With Expedia's comprehensive registry of hotels near Grand Rapids Art Museum, your favored spot lies in your future.
Intriguing Heartside District
You'll still have plenty to do in Heartside District once Grand Rapids Art Museum is crossed off your timetable.
- Journey into the perfect gallery to search for gifts and enjoy a delectable meal of the local cooking.
- Take a time to organize one or more of the action, and you'll soon also discover Heartside District is on the ball when it comes to personalized assistance.
- Until recently, Heartside District treasures haven't been in the guidebooks, but skyrocketing visits mean today is the day to book.
You won't regret paying a visit to Heartside District, particularly when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Grand Rapids Art Museum from Expedia. Prepare to wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and greet some breathtaking landscapes!