Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Condado, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants, and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its cafés and live music. Top sights around the area include San Juan Cathedral, La Fortaleza - Palacio de Santa Catalina, and San Juan Gate.
- There are 74 hotels and other accommodations in Condado
- The closest major airport is in San Juan (SJU-Luis Munoz Marin Intl.), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ponce (PSE-Mercedita), 44.6 mi (71.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Condado
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Plaza Antonia Quinones, Parque La Ventana al Mar, and Condado Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find San Juan Cathedral and La Fortaleza - Palacio de Santa Catalina.
In Condado, you'll find 74 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Condado Vanderbilt Hotel - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and overall condition.
- Casa Isabel Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the overall value and convenient parking at this B&B. This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Olive Boutique Hotel, A Small Luxury Hotel of the World - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Outside the city, popular places to see include San Juan Gate, 3.2 mi/5.1 km from the city center, and Puerto Rico Convention Center, which is 1.3 mi (2.2 km) away.
Dressing for Condado
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 84°F and the nighttime average to be 70°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 71°F at night
- Condado gets about 73.07 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually June and July with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 71°F