When you consider your perfect vacation, you perhaps think you'll be walking through downtown, taking note of the buildings or the beautiful settings wherever you look. Still, Coolidge Corner Theatre is one attraction you're especially prepared for. Right now is finally the day to tick it off your bucket list.
Where to Stay Nearby Coolidge Corner Theatre
Hotels near Coolidge Corner Theatre
If Coolidge Corner Theatre is near the top of your to-do list, you might like to learn a bit more about it?
It's situated in the state capital city, Boston.
Coolidge Corner Theatre has many accommodations in the immediate area. There are 29 hotels within a radius of only 2 miles. The Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Back Bay/Fenway is 1 mile from Coolidge Corner Theatre. More popular options include the Holiday Inn Boston-Brookline, 0.3 miles away, and the Courtyard by Marriott Boston Brookline, 0.1 miles away.
If you would like to keep your accommodation costs minimal, check out the array of budget-conscious hotels nearby. The Inn at Longwood Medical and the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Boston - Cambridge are two well-placed options that are just 0.9 miles and 1 mile away.
If you'd rather splurge on accommodation that's a bit more extravagant, you have many upmarket hotel options to choose from. The Coolidge Corner Guest House is only 0.3 miles away, while the Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston Brookline-Longwood Medical can be reached in 0.8 miles. Both of these places are charming and comfortable.
If the delectable coffee at Panera Bread doesn't get you ready for an afternoon at Coolidge Corner Theatre, the appetizing treats will. This popular eatery is nearby. If you're after a meal, enjoy the local flavors and seasonings at Angora Cafe. You will want to get a wild night started at FuGaKyu Japanese Cuisine, one of this neighborhood's lively bars.
Coolidge Corner Theatre is not the only worthwhile thing to do in the vicinity:
- If you are a fan of the design features of historic buildings, you ought to wander through the halls of John F Kennedy National Historic Site. You'll love the craftsmanship of this old house.
- Travel through time at John Fitzgerald Kennedy National Historic Site, a fascinating spot for history enthusiasts.
- Put aside some time to see a show or concert at Paradise Rock Club, one of the area's most vibrant local music venues.
- Die-hard musos will be in their happy place among this destination's lively music scene. On a night out, watch a concert at one of the live music venues, such as Great Scott.
- If you're a live music fanatic, head to Brighton Music Hall. Experience for yourself why locals enjoy spending their evenings at this venue.
A modest distance of just 1 mile is all that separates Coolidge Corner Theatre and the light rail terminal, Yawkey.
Expedia's hotels in Boston provide everything you require, so you'll certainly find options near Coolidge Corner Theatre that you'll fall in love with. Lots of people select Boston when they crave a remarkable vacation, so you shouldn't be by yourself. All the inside info you're searching for you'll find at your fingertips. Once the time comes to reserve, you can rest easy: many visitors would endorse their Boston hotel to a buddy.
- "Fresh, clean, and quick to invite you in" is always the goal for Boston hotel rooms.
- As you might anticipate near such a stunning landmark, the guest service at lodging around Coolidge Corner Theatre is great.
- From big families to couples, we have spaces that are comfortable for everyone.
Your favorite site awaits thanks to Expedia's diverse selection of hotels near Coolidge Corner Theatre.
Boston Intriguing Facts
There are still further things to see and do in Boston once Coolidge Corner Theatre is checked off your timetable.
- In order to really delve into each sight at hand in this neck of the woods, go over some pursuits near Boston.
- Use some hours to organize one or more of the activities, and you'll soon discover Boston also is a pro when it comes to personal welcomes.
- Head out on the town to top off the exploration; when the sun rises, drop in on one of the local museums.
Paying a visit to Boston is always a good idea, especially when you have phenomenal deals on accommodation near Coolidge Corner Theatre from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old scenes and greet some all-new landscapes!