Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Deerfield, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its gardens, sporting events, and local tours. A top sight in the area is Six Flags Great America.
- You'll find 1200 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chicago
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Deerfield
Six Flags Great America is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Sportsman's Country Club and Northbrook Village Hall in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Deerfield. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Chicago Deerfield - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- Chicago Marriott Suites Deerfield - Our customers like the bar and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Embassy Suites Chicago - North Shore/Deerfield - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Getting Around Deerfield
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Deerfield Station or Deerfield Lake Cook Road Station. Deerfield may not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Deerfield
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 16°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 17°F at night
- About 36.89 inches of rain falls on Deerfield each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 19°F