Find Hotels in Graton, CA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jun 23, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 3, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Graton has to offer including the wineries, coffeehouses, and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate and Gardens, Goat Rock Beach, and Petrified Forest.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Graton
- The closest major airport is in Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Novato, CA (NOT-Gnoss Field), 27 mi (43.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Graton
A couple of favorite places to visit are Kistler Vineyards and Iron Horse Vineyards. Additionally, in the area you'll find Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate and Gardens and Goat Rock Beach.
As you plan your vacation to Graton, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 200 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Converted Barn in Sebastopol w/ Private Patio! is 1 mi (1.7 km) from central Graton. This 2-star hotel in Rohnert Park features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Fallen Tree Ranch~family Haven! 3 Acres in Wine Country With Swimming Pool is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Graton. This 2.5-star hotel in Petaluma features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park is 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from the center of Graton. This 2.5-star hotel in Santa Rosa features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and central location.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Petrified Forest, 14.9 mi/23.9 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Graton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 66°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 36°F at night
- About 35.63 inches of rain falls on Graton each year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 37°F