Find Hotels in Highland, IN
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 9, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 9, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Highland has to offer including the churches, basketball games, and lakeside setting. A top sight in the area is Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre.
- There are 171 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.), 22.1 mi (35.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.), 37.5 mi (60.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Highland
A favorite place to visit in the city is Hoosier Prairie. Additionally, you'll find Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Highland, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 72 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago - Lake Shore is 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from central Highland. This 3-star hotel in Chicago features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
- Baymont by Wyndham Chicago/Calumet City is 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from the center of Highland. This 2-star hotel in Calumet City features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Motel 6 Hammond - Chicago Area is located 1.9 mi (3 km) from the heart of Highland. This 2-star motel in Hammond features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Highland
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 17°F at night
- About 40.71 inches of rain falls on Highland each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 17°F