Visitors can enjoy all that Lakehurst has to offer including the beaches, shopping, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 270 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Point Pleasant - Toms River
- The closest major airport is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive), 19.7 mi (31.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Trenton, NJ (TTN-Mercer), 27.2 mi (43.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lakehurst
A favorite place to visit in the city is JB MDL Lakehurst Naval Base. Additionally, you'll find New Egypt Speedway and Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Travel Inn & Suites - Amenities at this 2-star motel include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Lakehurst
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- Lakehurst gets about 1.42 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 26°F