Find Hotels in Leipers Fork, TN
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 20, 2021
Reviewed on Nov 30, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 14, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 30, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 20, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 23, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 19, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 1, 2020
Visiting Leipers Fork
Visitors to Leipers Fork are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its jazz scene.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Leipers Fork
- The closest major airport is in Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.), 24.7 mi (39.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Smyrna, TN (MQY), 27.7 mi (44.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Leipers Fork
Places to visit in the larger region include Confederate Memorial Park at Winstead Hill, Winstead Hill Park, and Assault on the Cotton Gin Park. In the area, you'll also find Carter House and Lotz House Museum.
As you start planning your visit to Leipers Fork, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 59 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Leiper's Fork! Renovated Stone Cottage! Breath Taking Views is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from central Leipers Fork. This 3-star hotel in Brentwood features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Tin Roof Cottage: Picturesque Cottage In The Heart Of Leiper's Fork is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from the center of Leipers Fork. This 3-star hotel in Franklin features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Coda Cottage: Melodic Cottage, Steps Away From Leiper's Fork is located 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the heart of Leipers Fork. This 2.5-star hotel in Nashville features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
Dressing for Leipers Fork
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- Average annual rainfall for Leipers Fork is 47.24 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 30°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Leipers Fork?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Leipers Fork, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Leipers Fork?
What are some hotels with pools in Leipers Fork?
Recent reviews of Leipers Fork hotels
More trip options
- Leipers Fork Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Leipers Fork Airports
- Hotels near Popular Leipers Fork Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Leipers Fork
- More Hotel Options in Leipers Fork
- More Popular Hotels in Nashville
- Other Hotels near Leipers Fork, Nashville
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends