When you think of your perfect getaway, you perhaps picture yourself rambling through the boulevards, taking note of the gorgeous environment or the monuments all around you. However, there is one draw you are especially anticipating: Motown Historical Museum. The day has come to get yourself there.
What Are Some Places to Stay Close to Motown Historical Museum?
Hotels near Motown Historical Museum
Motown Historical Museum ought to be on every itinerary. You'll find out what all the fuss is about when you stop by this noteworthy site.
Situated in the well-known city of Detroit, it draws in travelers from many different parts of the world.
Everyone needs more time, and that is precisely why a lot of visitors stay around the action. You'll find 3 to choose from. The MotorCity Casino Hotel and The Inn On Ferry Street are located within a mere 2 miles of Motown Historical Museum.
For travelers wanting to save a few dollars, there are a few budget accommodations in the neighborhood. A few places that are popular among visitors include the MGM Grand Detroit and the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center.
Add a touch of magic to your vacation by booking a room at one of the high-end hotels. Have a look a the Westin Book Cadillac Detroit and the Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Downtown for fantastic comfort and service.
Make sure you walk to BIGGBY COFFEE: Henry Ford Hospital (2799 West Grand Boulevard, Detroit) to reboot with a strong coffee and a snack. When you're truly hungry, you don't want to search endlessly for a place to eat dinner. Northern Lights Lounge (660 West Baltimore Street, Detroit) is merely 0.6 miles away.
During your visit to the area, you'll soon see there's loads more than just Motown Historical Museum to visit:
- Take a trip to Fisher Theatre if you love theater and live performance.
- Let the kids run around, play and learn at Detroit Children's Museum. Museums don't get more interactive than this one!
- An eye-catching building, Metropolitan United Methodist Church is an iconic part of the local landscape. This house of prayer contributes greatly to the social and religious way of life of the area.
- Check out the local events calendar to see what's happening at McGreggor Memorial Conference Center.
- You're sure to enjoy spending some time at the dynamic campus of Wayne State University, a school of higher learning that is cherished by its many students and the community as a whole.
It's always easy to make your way to Motown Historical Museum by train as it's just 0.8 miles from there to Detroit Station.
Expedia's database of Downtown Detroit rooms furnishes all the things you require, so you can be certain to get options near Motown Historical Museum you'll adore. Downtown Detroit had quite a few tourists in the most recent twelve months, so get going. All the recommendations you need we have just a click away. You can rest assured once reservation time hits, too: new admirers of all types would suggest their Downtown Detroit hotel to a family member.
- Rooms in Downtown Detroit accommodation are always presentable and neat.
- Appropriate for such a lovely site, the guest service at lodging close to Motown Historical Museum is great.
- In search of room contentment plus neatness? You'll find it right here.
Downtown Detroit accommodation had extra visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that, and it's easy to see why. Your number one site is expecting you with our big directory of hotels near Motown Historical Museum.
Fascinating Downtown Detroit Facts
With Motown Historical Museum crossed off your list, you'll still have more to see and do in Downtown Detroit.
- Downtown Detroit has been a well-kept secret, but it is now beginning to be recognized.
- Appreciate a delectable snack of the local cuisine and happen upon the perfect market to look for fashion items.
- Take some hours to plot one or more of the activities, and you'll soon also realize Downtown Detroit knows a thing or two about custom treatment.
Say goodbye to the sights you're used to and greet some amazing new photo ops. Planning a journey to Downtown Detroit is always a good plan, particularly when you have one of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Motown Historical Museum from Expedia. Book today!