Visitors can enjoy all that Pembroke has to offer including its restaurants. There are 103 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.), 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Niagara Falls, NY (IAG-Niagara Falls Intl.), 26.2 mi (42.1 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pembroke
Places to visit in the larger region include Akron Falls Park, Links at Ivy Ridge, and Darien Lake Amusement Park. Additionally, you'll find Clarence Historical Society Museum and PolarWave Snowtubing Park in the area.
As you plan your trip to Pembroke, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 103 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Millennium Buffalo is located 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from the heart of Pembroke. This 3.5-star hotel in Cheektowaga features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and central location.
- Days Hotel by Wyndham Buffalo Airport is 15 mi (24.2 km) from central Pembroke. This 3-star hotel in Cheektowaga features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Motel 6 Buffalo Airport is 13.1 mi (21 km) from the center of Pembroke. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Williamsville can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for Pembroke
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 18°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Pembroke gets about 40.47 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 19°F