Find Beach Hotels & Resorts in Port Angeles, WA from $59
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 14, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 14, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 29, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 26, 2021
More Beachfront Hotels in Port Angeles
- Port Angeles Inn111 East 2nd Street, Port Angeles, WA
The price is $59 per night from Jan 30 to Jan 313.9/5Very Good! (903 reviews)
- Red Lion Hotel Port Angeles Harbor221 N Lincoln St, Port Angeles, WA
The price is $84 per night from Feb 28 to Mar 13.9/5Good! (1,239 reviews)
- Rare Strait of Juan de Fuca No-bank Water Front, Near Mouth of Elwha RiverPort Angeles, WAGet Rates4.9/5Exceptional! (83 reviews)
Beach Condos in Port Angeles
- Mountains to Sea TwinPort Angeles, WAGet Rates4.8/5Exceptional! (45 reviews)
- From The Mountaintops To The SeaPort Angeles, WAGet Rates4.9/5Exceptional! (63 reviews)
- Renovated Port Angeles Condo w/Balcony & Mtn ViewsPort Angeles, WAGet Rates4/5Very Good! (22 reviews)
Beach Hotels in Port Angeles
Known for its parks and lakeside setting, Port Angeles offers a lot for the traveler planning a getaway. There are 25 beach hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in this seaside destination, so it's easy to find one that meets your needs.
As you search for a place to stay by the beach in Port Angeles, you might be interested in these top-rated hotels with positive customer reviews.
Jasper Inn - Beach Front Cabin On The Strait Of Juan De Fuca - Cabin on a private beach. It features in-room kitchens and a balcony/patio.
Rare Strait of Juan de Fuca No-bank Water Front, Near Mouth of Elwha River - Vacation home on the beach. It offers free WiFi, in-room kitchens, and TVs. Guest reviews highlight the beach locale and comfortable beds.
Barnacle Hill Beach Cabin on the Strait of Juan De Fuca in the Beautiful PNW - Romantic cabin on the beach. It features in-room kitchens. Guests love the beach locale and overall value.
A Hidden Haven & Water Garden Cottages - 3.5-star cottage near the beach. Our travelers recommend its beach locale. This cottage boasts free WiFi, free parking, and in-room kitchens.
Domaine Madeleine - 4-star luxury bed & breakfast. It offers free WiFi, free parking, and spa services. Guest reviews highlight the beach locale and breakfast.
Planning Your Trip to Port Angeles
Curious about the best time to visit? These temperature and rainfall averages will give you an idea of the local weather.
- Hottest months: August, July, September, and June, with an average temperature of 67°F
- Coldest months: December, January, February, and March, with an average temperature of 37°F
- Driest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average rainfall of 0.77 inches
- Rainiest months: November, December, January, and October, with an average rainfall of 3.84 inches
Sightseeing in and Around Port AngelesAfter arriving and settling in at your hotel, you might want to venture out and explore everything Port Angeles has to offer. Beach lovers can spend some quality time by the water at Crescent Beach. Discover the area's parks and lakeside setting, and make time for local attractions like Happy Lake Ridge and Madison Creek Falls. For additional things to see and do, consider a visit to Olympic Hot Springs or Hurricane Ridge Ski and Snowboard Area. Visitors also enjoy Port Angeles for its:
Getting Around Port Angeles
If you're looking to fly to Port Angeles, the closest major airport is in Port Angeles, WA (CLM-William R. Fairchild Intl.), located 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the city center. You can catch a ferry from the local port.