Find Hotels in Vinings, GA
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $63
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 27, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 28, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 30, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Vinings has to offer including the shopping, riverfront, and restaurants. Top sights around the area include Centennial Olympic Park, Zoo Atlanta, and Georgia Aquarium.
- There are 856 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 9.2 mi (14.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Vinings
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Centennial Olympic Park, Zoo Atlanta, and Georgia Aquarium. Additionally, in the area you'll find World of Coca Cola and State Farm Arena.
As you start planning your visit to Vinings, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 474 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Breathtaking Apartment Minutes From Suntrust Park is located 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the heart of Vinings. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Atlanta can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center is 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from central Vinings. This 4-star hotel in Atlanta features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its bar and pool.
- Atlanta Marriott Marquis is 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the center of Vinings. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Atlanta can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and WiFi.
A popular place to see outside the city is Jimmy Carter Library and Museum, located 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Vinings
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 30°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 30°F
- About 55.08 inches of rain falls on Vinings each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 32°F