Visiting Wells Beach
Visitors to Wells Beach are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in Wells Beach
- The closest major airport is in Sanford, ME (SFM-Sanford Seacoast Regional), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Portsmouth, NH (PSM-Portsmouth Intl.), 19.7 mi (31.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Wells Beach
Places to visit in the larger region include Moody Beach, Wells Reserve at Laudholm Farms, and Wells National Estuarine Research Reserve. In the area, you'll also find Old Marsh Country Club and Ogunquit Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Wells Beach. This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Haven By The Sea - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Wells Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 12°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 15°F
- About 51.73 inches of rain falls on Wells Beach each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 15°F