Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Bridgeview, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's soccer matches and festivals. Top sights around the area include McCormick Place, Willis Tower, and Skydeck Ledge.
- You'll find 1206 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chicago
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.), 5.1 mi (8.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.), 17.5 mi (28.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bridgeview
A favorite place to visit in the city is Toyota Park. In the area, you'll also find McCormick Place and Willis Tower.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- New Relax INN - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free Internet. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and comfortable beds.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Skydeck Ledge, located 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the city center, and Millennium Park, which is 14 mi/22.5 km away.
Dressing for Bridgeview
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 18°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 19°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bridgeview is 39.02 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 20°F