Think of yourself strolling through the city center of your next getaway, looking up at the buildings or the beautiful world all around you. But there's one attraction you are anticipating in particular: Scott Monument. The time has arrived to get there.
What Are the Best Places to Stay Nearby Scott Monument?
Hotels near Scott Monument
Memories end up being the most important keepsakes. So you'll be pleased you took the chance to stop in at Scott Monument!
If you are fortunate enough to check it out, you'll be in Edinburgh, the country's dynamic capital city.
Eager to stay nearby? Then you're spoiled for choice, since there are 96 options to choose from, and they're all just a short walk away. Some of the more popular establishments are The Balmoral Hotel, Old Town Chambers and Le Monde Hotel.
There are several budget-friendly hotels positioned within walking distance. The Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa, Edinburgh and the Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian are two great options. The first is 0.6 miles away, while the latter is 0.5 miles.
If luxurious accommodation is important to you, you'll find upmarket hotels in abundance around here. The Howard, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member is merely 0.4 miles away, while the Greyfriars Apartments can be reached in 0.3 miles. Both places are charming and comfortable.
Take in the aromatic scents of coffee beans and nibble on a mouth-watering treat at The Dome. This well-known coffee shop is the perfect stop-off point for visitors who plan to see Scott Monument. If you've well and truly worked up an appetite, visit Mercure Edinburgh City Princes Street Hotel, which is also nearby, for a full meal. When all is said and done, make your way to The Scotsman Hotel, Edinburgh and let the wines keep flowing.
Before your flight departs, go check out some of the other things to do that are in proximity to Scott Monument:
- Shop 'til you drop at Princes Mall, a prime destination to stock up on shoes, clothes, accessories and more.
- An eye-catching building, Church of St Andrew & St George is a fixture of the landscape. This place of worship has an important role in the social and religious culture of the community.
- Princes Street Gardens is an awesome park for everyone in your group. Pack a picnic and admire the slender trees and green grass.
- If you're curious to know more about the history of the area, then you should schedule a visit to Melville Monument, a significant local monument.
- Grab some pamphlets at Edinburgh Visit Scotland Information Centre and make sure you have all the information you need to fully enjoy your stay in the region.
Edinburgh Waverley is as close as you'll get by rail to Scott Monument, it can be found roughly 0.2 miles away. The next closest rail terminal, Edinburgh Rail Station Office, is 0.2 miles away.
Our list of New Town resorts and hotels delivers everything you require, so you're sure to find choices near Scott Monument you'll adore. You shouldn't be alone: New Town was a considerably celebrated landing place in the most recent year. Need help making a decision? We have all the insider info you're searching for. You'll roam boldly when the time comes to book, too: explorers of all kinds recommend their New Town hotel.
- Fitting for such a lovely landmark, the staff at hotels close to Scott Monument go above and beyond.
- You'll find New Town accommodation are always fresh and tidy.
- From big reunions to couples, we have cozy spaces for all individuals.
It's simple to see why New Town getaways saw greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than 2015. With our extensive selection of hotels near Scott Monument, you can stay right nearby your favorite place.
New Town Interesting Facts and Figures
Once you've checked Scott Monument off your agenda, there are still further things to do in New Town.
- Head out on the town to top off your exploration; when the sun rises, get informed about the region's background.
- After some hours spent on its ample pastimes, you'll realize New Town also knows a thing or two about receiving its arrivals with a kind hello.
- Until recently, New Town excursions have been kept secret, but rising reservations mean the moment to make your move is now.
Get ready to wave goodbye to the same old views and greet more than a few astonishing new group photos. You won't regret planning a getaway to New Town, particularly when you take advantage of our awesome deals on accommodation near Scott Monument. Reserve now!