Think of yourself on your future vacation: you perhaps think you'll be rambling through downtown, noticing the architecture or the gorgeous nature wherever you look. However, The Meadows is one feature you have been looking forward to most of all. For years, it has been an item on your to-do list, and right now is finally the moment to get yourself there.
Find Your Perfect The Meadows Hotel
Hotels near The Meadows
Travel is sometimes demanding! When you're ready for a bit of nature-time, rejoice in the calmness at The Meadows.
It is situated in Edinburgh, the national capital city. This thriving metropolis draws sightseers who come from every corner of the Earth.
Looking to rest your head near The Meadows? You'll be pleasantly surprised, since there are 41 options to consider, and they're all a short walk away. The Old Town Chambers, G&V Royal Mile Hotel Edinburgh and Greyfriars Apartments are a few of the more popular ones.
If you're feeling worn out from traveling and are in need of somewhere affordable but comfortable to sleep, then there is a generous selection of budget hotels close by. 0.8 miles away, you'll come across the Balmoral Hotel, but if that's not to your taste, then an alternative is the Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa, Edinburgh, which is 0.7 miles away.
This area's many upmarket accommodation options will be appealing to those who usually vacation in style. Raise the bar on your entire experience at the Scotsman Hotel, (0.7 miles away), or the Howard, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, (1 mile away).
The area surrounding The Meadows boasts some options for inquisitive foodies. Coffee fiends will like the variety of roasts and treats at Starbucks (32 Simpson Loan, Quartermile, Edinburgh). Later on, cap the night and reminisce over the day's events with a nourishing meal at Hotel du Vin & Bistro Edinburgh (11 Bristo Place, Edinburgh).
The Meadows is not the only popular thing to do in the vicinity:
- Enjoy the diversions from the daily grind at George Square, a historic meeting place where neighbors and friends have fed the birds and caught up with one another for generations.
- University of Edinburgh is a celebrated place of learning, and over the years its students have helped build this nation into what it is today.
- If you want to jazz up your trip, visit Edinburgh University Collection of Historic Musical Instruments, and while you're at it, give your musical knowledge a fine-tune too.
- There's no doubt that there are numerous things we can learn from history, and a guided tour of George Heriot’s School certainly creates a lasting impression.
- Reid Concert Hall Museum of Instruments is an age-old place of learning, and over the years its students have helped build this nation into what it is today.
Tourists visiting The Meadows often get there by train. Edinburgh Waverley is the closest station and is a short 0.8 miles away.
Our inventory of hotels in Edinburgh offers everything you want, so you are sure to get venues near The Meadows that you'll love. You will not be alone lots of visitors prefer Edinburgh when they need an exceptional holiday. Need help making a decision? All the information you're searching for you'll find at your fingertips. You can rest easy once reservation time arrives, too: numerous explorers recommended their Edinburgh hotel.
- From big reunions to couples, we've got soothing rooms for all individuals.
- The staff at accommodation around The Meadows go beyond all goal which is appropriate for such a marvelous site.
- You'll find accommodation in Edinburgh are always tidy and fresh.
We see your prized spot in your future with our big directory of hotels near The Meadows.
Edinburgh Facts and Figures
You'll still have things to do in Edinburgh when you've checked The Meadows off your timetable.
- Polish off a nice dish of its regional fare and dip into the perfect shop to purchase a few keepsakes.
- Prepare to find Edinburgh also knows a thing or two about greeting its visitors with a cordial hello after you spend a day on its a full plate of adventures.
- Read about activities near Edinburgh and truly leave no stone unturned.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Edinburgh, especially when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near The Meadows from Expedia. Say goodbye to the scenes you're used to and wave hello to more than a few amazing landscapes!