Visiting El Sobrante
Visitors can enjoy all that El Sobrante has to offer including the restaurants, shopping, and live music. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events and parks. Top sights around the area include Lafayette Gallery, Alcatraz Island, and Pier 39.
- You'll find 72 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Concord
- The closest major airport is in Concord, CA (CCR-Buchanan Field), 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.), 17.5 mi (28.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in El Sobrante
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Lafayette Gallery, Alcatraz Island, and Pier 39. In the area, you'll also find Lombard Street and Palace of Fine Arts.
As you make plans for a getaway to El Sobrante, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 132 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Perfect Home for an Amazing Bay Area Experience! is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from central El Sobrante. This 3.5-star hotel in San Francisco features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center. Our customers like its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Whitcomb is 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from the center of El Sobrante. This 4-star hotel in San Francisco features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar. Our customers like its bar and quiet location.
- Hotel Spero is located 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from the heart of El Sobrante. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in San Francisco can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit around the area include Golden Gate Bridge, located 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from the city center, and Twin Peaks, which is 17 mi/27.4 km away.
Dressing for El Sobrante
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 43°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- About 24.53 inches of rain falls on El Sobrante each year
- September and October are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F