Visiting Evergreen Park
Visitors can enjoy all that Evergreen Park has to offer including the gardens, restaurants, and golf courses. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe. Around the area, top sights include McCormick Place, Willis Tower, and Skydeck Ledge.
- You'll find 1206 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chicago
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.), 20.5 mi (33 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Evergreen Park
McCormick Place, Willis Tower, and Skydeck Ledge are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Millennium Park and John Hancock Center.
As you start planning your visit to Evergreen Park, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 103 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Congress Plaza Hotel is 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from the center of Evergreen Park. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Chicago can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and central location.
- Warwick Allerton - Chicago is 12.6 mi (20.4 km) from central Evergreen Park. This 4-star hotel in Chicago features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar. Our customers like its beach locale.
- Palmer House a Hilton Hotel is located 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from the heart of Evergreen Park. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Chicago can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with pillowtop beds. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to public transit.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Wrigley Field, located 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Toyota Park, which is 6 mi (9.6 km) away.
Dressing for Evergreen Park
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- About 39.02 inches of rain falls on Evergreen Park each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°F