Families will find kid-friendly activities in Kentwood, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its art. Top sights around the area include Grand Rapids Children's Museum, Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park, and Grand Rapids Art Museum.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Kentwood
- The closest major airport is in Grand Rapids, MI (GRR-Gerald R. Ford Intl.), 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kentwood
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Woodland Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, in the area you'll find Grand Rapids Children's Museum and Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Kentwood. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Residence Inn by Marriott Grand Rapids Airport - This 3-star aparthotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
- Comfort Inn Airport - Our customers like the overall value and quiet location at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Airport - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and quiet location.
Top places to visit around the area include Grand Rapids Art Museum, located 6.8 mi (11 km) from the city center, and Public Museum of Grand Rapids, which is 7 mi (11.3 km) away.
Dressing for Kentwood
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Kentwood gets about 38.27 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F