Find Hotels in Youngstown, NY
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $47
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 31, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Youngstown has to offer including the lakeside setting, sightseeing tours, and waterfalls. Top sights around the area include American Falls, Niagara Falls State Park, and Bridal Veil Falls.
- You'll find 472 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Niagara Falls, Canada
- The closest major airport is in Niagara Falls, NY (IAG-Niagara Falls Intl.), 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.), 25.2 mi (40.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Youngstown
The city's natural beauty is on display at Four Mile Creek State Park, Fort Niagara State Park, and Niagara River Gorge. Additionally, you might want to add Lake Ontario to your agenda.
As you start planning your visit to Youngstown, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 11 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hyatt Place Niagara Falls is located 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from the heart of Youngstown. This 3-star hotel in Niagara Falls features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
- Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino is 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from central Youngstown. This 4-star hotel in Niagara Falls features a full-service spa, a casino, and 10 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Sheraton Niagara Falls is 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from the center of Youngstown. This 4-star hotel in Niagara Falls features a casino, 4 restaurants, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
Popular places to see outside the city include American Falls, located 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the city center, and Niagara Falls State Park, which is 11.3 mi (18.3 km) away.
Dressing for Youngstown
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- Average annual rainfall for Youngstown is 1.22 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°F