Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Arlington, TX from $40
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Arlington Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Arlington Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Jul 22, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 20, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 24, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 3, 2020
Arlington Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Arlington and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 26 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here are the top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dallas Arlington South is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Pets are welcome at Sleep Inn Arlington Near Six Flags. This hotel offers WiFi and cable TV. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's property condition and proximity to the airport.
- Pets can join their owners at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Arlington. This hotel provides guests with in-room kitchenettes and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and location's sightseeing.
Planning Your Trip to Arlington
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- April-June: the average is 94°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 97°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Arlington is 38.35 inches
Exploring Arlington with Your Pet
Known for its sports and live music, Arlington has lots to offer visitors including its library, university life, and entertainment. See the local sights and visit top attractions like AT&T Stadium and Globe Life Park in Arlington. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Six Flags Hurricane Harbor and Six Flags Over Texas. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Wild Birds Unlimited, Renea Reilly Prestige Pet Products, or Ocean Avenue.