Find Hotels in Bowmansville, NY
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 3, 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Bowmansville, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its waterfalls and entertainment choices. Frank Lloyd Wright's Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo Museum of Science, and Buffalo Zoo are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 147 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Buffalo
- The closest major airport is in Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.), 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Niagara Falls, NY (IAG-Niagara Falls Intl.), 16.9 mi (27.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bowmansville
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Frank Lloyd Wright's Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo Museum of Science, and Buffalo Zoo. In the area, you'll also find Albright - Knox Art Gallery and Wilcox Mansion - Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural National Historic Site.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- The Delavan Hotel & Spa - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Kleinhans Music Hall, located 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from the city center, and Pierce - Arrow Museum, which is 10.2 mi/16.4 km away.
Dressing for Bowmansville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- Bowmansville gets about 40.47 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 19°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Bowmansville?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bowmansville, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Bowmansville?
What's the best place to stay when traveling with kids to Bowmansville?
What's the best luxury hotel in Bowmansville?
What's the best boutique hotel in Bowmansville?
What are some accommodations with pools in Bowmansville?
Recent reviews of Bowmansville hotels
More trip options
- Bowmansville Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Bowmansville Airports
- Hotels near Popular Bowmansville Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Bowmansville
- More Hotel Options in Bowmansville
- Bowmansville Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Buffalo
- Other Hotels near Bowmansville, Buffalo
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends