Visitors can enjoy all that Englishtown has to offer including the churches, jazz scene, and forests. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments.
- You'll find 95 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Red Bank - Tinton Falls
- The closest major airport is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Princeton, NJ (PCT), 18.3 mi (29.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Englishtown
A couple of favorite places to visit are Pine Brook Golf Course and Old Bridge Township Raceway Park. Additionally, you'll find Freehold Raceway Mall and Superior Court of New Jersey Monmouth Vicinage in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Englishtown, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Executive Suites is 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from central Englishtown. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Carteret can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and overall value.
- Watt Hotel is located 22.3 mi (35.9 km) from the heart of Englishtown. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Rahway can enjoy access to free breakfast and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Ramada Plaza & Conf Center by Wyndham Cranbury/S Brunswick is 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from the center of Englishtown. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Jamesburg can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its quiet location and WiFi.
Dressing for Englishtown
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 22°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 24°F at night
- Englishtown gets about 46.89 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 24°F