Visiting Seeleys Bay
Visitors to Seeleys Bay are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 49 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kingston, ON (YGK-Norman Rogers), 25.7 mi (41.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Seeleys Bay
Places to visit in the larger region include Jones Falls Defensible Lockmaster's House, Colonnade Golf and Country Club, and OLG Casino Thousand Islands. You'll also find Confederation Park and Springer Theatre in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Seeleys Bay, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 49 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Kingston is 20.1 mi (32.4 km) from the center of Seeleys Bay. This 2-star hotel in Kingston features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and clean, quiet rooms.
- Comfort Inn Highway 401 is 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from central Seeleys Bay. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Kingston can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Gananoque is located 11 mi (17.7 km) from the heart of Seeleys Bay. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Gananoque can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Seeleys Bay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 44°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 8°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 12°F as the nighttime average
- Seeleys Bay gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while February and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 15°F