Find Beach Hotels & Resorts in Provincetown, MA from $106
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 11, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
More Beachfront Hotels in Provincetown
- Sandcastle Resort and Club929 Commercial Street, Provincetown, MAGet Rates3.6/5Good! (602 reviews)
- Harbor Hotel Provincetown698 Commercial St, Provincetown, MAGet Rates3.7/5Good! (998 reviews)
- Admirals Landing Bed & Breakfast158 Bradford Street, Provincetown, MAGet Rates4.9/5Exceptional! (120 reviews)
- Christopher's by the Bay8 Johnson Street, Provincetown, MAGet Rates4.5/5Wonderful! (39 reviews)
- Pilgrim House336 Commercial St, Provincetown, MA
The price is $109 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 294.6/5Wonderful! (317 reviews)
- The Revere Guest House14 Court St., Provincetown, MA
The price is $125 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 294.9/5Exceptional! (236 reviews)
- The Waterford Inn386 Commercial Street, Provincetown, MA
The price is $129 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 244.4/5Wonderful! (131 reviews)
- Surfside Hotel and Suites543 Commercial Street, Provincetown, MAGet Rates4.1/5Very Good! (719 reviews)
- The Provincetown Inn1 Commercial Street, Provincetown, MAGet Rates3.9/5Good! (579 reviews)
- Anchor Inn Beach House175 Commercial Street, Provincetown, MA
The price is $159 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 244.6/5Wonderful! (197 reviews)
Beach Condos in Provincetown
- December/jan Deal! Just $99/night: Waterfront Condo With Parking In of Ptown!Provincetown, MAGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (48 reviews)
- Charming,romantic,with parking right next to the condo atruly homeaway from homeProvincetown, MAGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (2 reviews)
- Provincetown Condo w/Pool - Steps to Beach & More!Provincetown, MAGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (21 reviews)
- New Construction - Gorgeous 3 Level 3 Bed / 3 Bath CondoProvincetown, MA
The price is $575 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 244.9/5Exceptional! (27 reviews)
- Charming 1-bedroom condo in East End of Provincetown with parking.Provincetown, MAGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (17 reviews)
- Newly Remodeled 2br At Cape Cod Bay 2 Bedroom Condo26 Pleasant St, Unit #1, Provincetown, MAGet Rates
- Brand-New Waterfront Condo on the Cape w/ Decks & Patio - Walk to Bay!Provincetown, MAGet Rates3.8/5Good! (8 reviews)
- Waterfront Penthouse With Beautiful Views Central Location & 2 Parking SpacesProvincetown, MAGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (23 reviews)
- Bright Second Floor Condo w/ Ocean Views, Private Grill, and Full Kitchen!Provincetown, MA
The price is $106 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 27
- #119: Great Location off of Commercial St With Community Beach and Sundeck!Provincetown, MAGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (5 reviews)
Beach Hotels in Provincetown
Known for its beaches and entertainment choices, Provincetown offers a lot for the traveler planning a beach getaway. With 48 beach hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in this destination, it's easy to find one that meets your needs.
As you browse for a place to stay by the water in Provincetown, check out these top-rated beach hotels with positive customer reviews.
Cape Colony Inn - 2.5-star hotel near Race Point Beach. It features a seasonal outdoor pool, free breakfast, and free WiFi. Guests love the beach locale and proximity to shopping.
The Masthead Resort - 2.5-star hotel on a private beach. Our travelers recommend its beach locale and comfortable rooms. This hotel boasts free WiFi, free parking, and flat-screen TVs.
Seaglass Inn & Spa - 3-star hotel near Herring Cove Beach. It offers an outdoor pool, free continental breakfast, and free WiFi. Guest reviews highlight the good location and comfortable beds.
White Porch Inn - 4-star bed & breakfast near Herring Cove Beach. It features free breakfast, free WiFi, and flat-screen TVs. Guests love the walkable location and spacious rooms.
Inn at 7 Central - 3.5-star bed & breakfast near Herring Cove Beach. Our travelers recommend its walkable location and breakfast. This bed & breakfast boasts free breakfast, free WiFi, and beach towels.
Planning Your Trip to Provincetown
Good weather can be important during a beach vacation, so you can use these local temperature and rainfall averages to decide when to visit.
- Hottest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average temperature of 77°F
- Coldest months: February, January, March, and December, with an average temperature of 23°F
- Driest months: July, February, May, and August, with an average rainfall of 2.96 inches
- Rainiest months: November, March, January, and December, with an average rainfall of 4.03 inches
Sightseeing in and Around ProvincetownAfter arriving and checking into your hotel, you'll probably want to explore your surroundings. If you can't wait to check out the beaches, head to Long Point or Race Point Beach for a relaxing day by the water. Experience the area's entertainment choices and monuments, and make time for local attractions like Pilgrim Monument and Herring Cove Beach. For additional things to see and do, consider a visit to Provincetown Town Hall or Meetinghouse Theatre and Concert Hall. Visitors also enjoy Provincetown for its:
- Bird watching
Getting Around Provincetown
To get to Provincetown, book a flight to Provincetown, MA (PVC-Provincetown Municipal), the closest major airport, which is located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city center. You can find out about water transportation options at the local port.