Think of yourself rambling through the streets of a fresh place, taking note of the buildings or the beautiful settings wherever you look. Still, there's one thing you're looking forward to most of all: Real Mary King's Close. The day has finally arrived to get yourself there.
Where to Stay Near Real Mary King's Close
Hotels near Real Mary King's Close
There's clearly a reason why flocks of adventurers decide to go to Real Mary King's Close over and over again.
It is only one of many hidden treasures that Edinburgh, the nation's capital, has to offer its visitors.
If it's a priority to secure accommodations within a short walk of Real Mary King's Close, there are 93 within a radius of 0.6 miles. The Balmoral Hotel, Old Town Chambers and Le Monde Hotel are some of the popular ones.
Accommodation can often be a big cost when exploring the globe, so why not save some money and stay at one of the close-by budget hotels? Located 0.6 miles from it is the Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa, Edinburgh, but perhaps you could also check out the Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian if you want a choice. It's only 0.6 miles away.
If you don't mind going all out on accommodation, why don't you look at one of the various upmarket hotel options in the vicinity? Two hotels that exceed expectations when it comes to elegance and charm are the Howard, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member and the Greyfriars Apartments, which are located just 0.6 miles and 0.2 miles away, respectively.
From time to time, you need something sweet! Stop by The Dome for a light meal and a delicious coffee. This popular spot is located nearby Real Mary King's Close. A little later on, go to another close by dining spot. Sit down for dinner at The Witchery by the Castle and try something you've never had before. And lastly, pop open a beer and talk to some other tourists while you kick up your heels at The Scotsman Hotel, Edinburgh.
After checking out Real Mary King's Close, you might like to keep exploring. The surrounding area has loads more to offer:
- While enjoying your adventures, remember to visit and admire St. Giles\' Cathedral, the most compelling cathedral in this area.
- If you're looking for other ways to keep entertained on your break, look up an event which matches your passions at City Chambers.
- Interested in local politics? Put aside an hour or two to admire Parliament House. The events inside this landmark civic building have had a large role in shaping the area for many years.
- Get a glimpse of a hub of government power in this area at Old Tolbooth.
- If you've diverted from your route, spy Collective Gallery, a distinctive building that will help you regain your bearings.
Some travelers find it convenient to access Real Mary King's Close by train. The closest station is Edinburgh Waverley, which is about 0.1 miles away. A second close terminal is Edinburgh Rail Station Office, which is 0.1 miles away.
Expedia's inventory of Old Town hotels delivers all that you want, so you'll certainly find lodging near Real Mary King's Close that you'll adore. It's time to get searching lots of visitors visit from everywhere in the earth. You'll find all the recommendations you're searching for right here. When it's time to reserve your room, you can rest assured: all types of explorers approve of their Old Town hotel.
- We have it here if you want accommodations that are pleasant plus clean.
- Rooms in Old Town accommodation are clean, fresh, and prepared to show you in.
- Fitting for such a fine landmark, the staff at lodging close to Real Mary King's Close provide great service.
We see your choice place in your future thanks to our extensive database of hotels near Real Mary King's Close.
Learn All About Old Town
You'll still have plenty to see and do in Old Town with Real Mary King's Close checked off your schedule.
- Take a trip to a local museum, then head out on the town to conclude your good times with a bang.
- Use some time to organize some activities, and you'll soon see Old Town also is on the ball when it comes to special welcomes.
- Take a look at all the entertainment near Old Town so you can really leave no sight unexplored.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Old Town, especially when you have phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Real Mary King's Close from Expedia. Prepare to say goodbye to the same old sights and call on more than a few astonishing new photo ops!