See yourself sauntering around the city center during your upcoming vacation, taking note of the monuments or the gorgeous scenery wherever you look. Still, Veterans Memorial Coliseum is one thing you're especially looking forward to. Now is finally the day to mark it accomplished.
Where to Stay Near Veterans Memorial Coliseum
Hotels near Memorial Coliseum
When you stop at Memorial Coliseum, you'll discover memories that will never fade.
Located in the well-known city of Portland, it continues to host people from all over the world.
There are as many as 43 accommodations within a radius of just 2 miles of Memorial Coliseum. The Nines, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Portland is 1 mile away. Alternatively, the Kimpton Riverplace Hotel and The Heathman Hotel are 2 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Would you much rather spend your dollars on experiences? If so, opt to get your sleep at one of the many budget hotels near here. The Kimpton Hotel Monaco Portland and the Embassy Suites Portland-Downtown are both good options. The first is 1 mile away, while the latter is 0.8 miles.
Don't forget that you have the option of choosing one of the nearby upmarket hotels if you like the idea of giving yourself a treat. Be sure to check out the Portland Marriott City Center, just 1 mile away, and the Sentinel, which is 1 mile away.
From time to time, you need a treat! Drop by J Cafe for a snack and a robust coffee. This popular spot is situated close to Memorial Coliseum. A little bit later, you can have a more substantial meal at another nearby establishment, Courtyard by Marriott Portland Downtown/Convention Center. Finally, slurp down a cocktail and chat with some of the locals while you kick up your feet at McMenamins White Eagle Saloon & Hotel.
Do you think you've done it all? In the vicinity of Memorial Coliseum, you'll find plenty more to do:
- Take in the fresh air as you stroll across Eastbank Esplanade.
- Step back in time and learn about the story behind Steel Bridge, which is considered one of the community's most culturally important structures.
- A local icon, Broadway Bridge has helped shape the history of the community.
- Loosen up on the grass and watch as the world spins by, play with your kids and leisurely lay under the open sky at Lillis Albina Park.
- Travelers who are looking for a night out with friends while you're in the area, you can bet on Oregon Convention Center having something on that suits your preferences.
The proximity of Union Station to Memorial Coliseum can make rail an easy way to get to this attraction. It's just 0.4 miles away.
Our rooms in Lloyd District deliver all the things you need, so you can be certain to have lodging near Veterans Memorial Coliseum you'll fall in love with. It's time to start searching: Lloyd District welcomed more than a few newcomers in the past twelve months. You're a click away from all the recommendations you need. When you're ready to book, roam with certainty: guests of all manner would suggest their Lloyd District hotel to their buddies.
- Looking for suites that are comfy in addition to presentable and fresh? You're on the right site.
- The staff at accommodation close to Veterans Memorial Coliseum go beyond the expected, as you might expect near such a marvelous site.
- Rooms in Lloyd District accommodation will be orderly, neat, and set to welcome you.
It's simple to see why Lloyd District suites got more visitors in the past twelve months than the year prior to that. Plus, thanks to our broad catalogue of hotels near Veterans Memorial Coliseum, your desired spot lies in your future.
Lloyd District Facts and Figures
There are still more things to do in Lloyd District with Veterans Memorial Coliseum crossed off your schedule.
- Drop in on a local monument, then head out on the town to conclude your exploration with a bang.
- After you spend some time on its abundant pastimes, you'll notice Lloyd District also knows its stuff when it comes to laying out the red carpet.
- Lloyd District has been kept secret, but it is beginning to be acknowledged.
Paying a visit to Lloyd District is unquestionably the best idea you've ever had, especially when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Veterans Memorial Coliseum from Expedia. Pack your suitcase, wave goodbye to the vistas you're used to and usher in some all-new scrapbook photos!