Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
From the moment we arrived the staff did everything to make us feel welcome. We had our dog with us. He is a recent rescue and is a little bit afraid of men at first- but the valet took extra time to be kind to him, give him treats and to help him feel comfortable too. The location is wonderful. ...
I've stayed in a ton of Residence Inn's but this one is a cut way above. This new hotel has a fantastic design with huge rooms, impressive lobby, nice facilities and a great outdoor courtyard. The location is on the edge of the hip, stylish and abundant Pearl District. Great place to set out on foot ...
A lovely hotel in a gorgeous location. Rooms were spacious and clean. Breakfast was nice, with a few choices and fresh fruit too.
Great hotel, super friendly staff, and awesome room! I wish we could have stayed a few more nights. So convenient to bars and restaurants in downtown Portland, you can walk to everything.
Difficult to find, but once there we did not want to leave. Hotel staff was friendly. Upon arrival our room had obvious debris on the floor... a hair tie, pieces of cookies in plain sight. I dropped something under the chair and my hand was dirty after I touched the floor. The bed was nice, our room ...
We arrived late and left early. Perfectly pleasant stay. Nice staff and clean rooms. A little noisy as there were a lot of kids above us but they quieted down quickly. We would stay again.
Great location, clean room with big kitchen, accessible to public transportation, nice indoor pool, wonderful FREE breakfast every morning! I mean really, what more can I ask for? I will definitely recommend and come back again!
The premises are clean and hospitable. The room is clean and updated as is the bathroom. The staff person provided exact directions on how to use public transportation to get downtown. Thank you!
We had to leave very early for our flight and turn in our rental car. Staff followed us in the hotel shuttle in case the rental shuttle was not running yet. Very helpful even at 3:30 in the morning!!
The beds were the most exquisite I have have ever slept in- and I usually frequent the Four Seasons and RC. They have the naked experience which only makes sense when you feel how soft and fluffy the personal duvets are. yes, personal. No having to share with your partner or feeling them adjust the ...
We chose this hotel blindly, never having been to Portland or stayed in a Kimpton hotel. We were impressed with the location, the warm welcome, the staff friendliness, the cleanliness of the room, the lovely restaurant, the complementary wine hour (5 to 6 p.m.) and many other things. The per day ...
I thought from the website it had a view of gorge but it does not. What it did have was an ideal location to access the wonderful gorge, falls and access to freeways if needed to go to Portland
very good location, good ammenities, spacious room and comfy bed. helpful staff, appreciate the courtesy shuttle that takes you within the island.
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Portland accommodation! Finding the best room during your Willamette Valley adventure doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from hundreds of pet-friendly hotels in Portland. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Portland hotels even welcome you to bring more than one pet along for your holiday.
- Willamette Valley is not just welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Travelers say Portland has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.7. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can sleep better.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have a total blast on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Willamette Valley has 33 dog parks where your pups can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Portland is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit to discover the top attractions. Don't miss your opportunity to get in on the fun!?
Sniff around to get to know the city of Portland.
Bring your pup over to Sellwood Riverfront for off-leash adventures, or make some fellow furry friends at Alberta Park. Your pooch will jump for joy when you toss the tennis ball around at Council Crest Park, and thank you in wet kisses when you hike the trails at Powell Butte Nature Park. During your romp in Portland, wade with Fido in Sandy River down at Thousand Acres, or browse the stalls together at the Portland Saturday Market. After a tail-wagging good time, rest up with your four-legged ones at one of the pet-friendly hotels in Portland.
Traveling with pets shouldn’t be a hassle, and that’s where Expedia.com comes in handy. We offer cheap deals on pet-friendly hotels in Portland, Oregon, that welcome your dogs and cats with open arms. You may even find that some of these hotels offer dog-walking services or pet-sitting options for when you need some solo time out on the town. Decide on the ideal place, and if you’re renting a car in Portland, check out our low rates on vehicles, too. When you book a rental car, you can further explore the Beaver State with your pets as your copilots.