Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We stayed for one night. Easy check in with our dog for a pet friendly room. Room is clean and spacious. Breakfast is very good with eggs, sausages, and others. Will return for future stay.
The airport shuttle was a definite plus. The proximity to the Trimet station was perfect. The staff from check in to check out were very nice and answered any questions. Continental breakfast was also on point. Was nervous about booking so far from dwtn but I would stay again!
We liked the hotel. The beds were fine but very little drawer space to put clothes into, we had to live out of our suitcase mostly. Liked the breakfast and free drink tickets. Steam room not hot enough and gym could use a slant bench and floor pad for sit-ups etc. Will stay again but it was pricey ...
We arrived very late due to flight delays. We were greeted warmly. When it was learned we were honeymoon we received a complimentary bottle of wine. We left at a very early hour and once again were treated well. Great pizza suggestion by one hotel staff. The only thing was the toilet paper holder ...
Very nice hotel, downtown, & nice area. Very clean rooms and very good staff. I would definitely stay at this hotel in the future.
Perfectly located, easy walking distance to everything. The Monaco is eclectic, friendly, comfy and spotlessly clean. Great, positive staff (we interacted with parking attendants, front desk personnel and housekeeping -- all first class).
The staff was able to make accommodations for one of my party, who is unable to walk up stairs. The beds were comfortable and the room was very clean.
We walked all over...and the shuttle driver, Amanda, was great. She drove us to the rose garden. Not to be missed!
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Portland accommodation! Finding the best room during your Willamette Valley adventure doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from hundreds of pet-friendly hotels in Portland. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Portland hotels even welcome you to bring more than one pet along for your holiday.
- Willamette Valley is not just welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Travelers say Portland has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.7. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can sleep better.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have a total blast on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Willamette Valley has 33 dog parks where your pups can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Portland is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit to discover the top attractions. Don't miss your opportunity to get in on the fun!?
Sniff around to get to know the city of Portland.
Bring your pup over to Sellwood Riverfront for off-leash adventures, or make some fellow furry friends at Alberta Park. Your pooch will jump for joy when you toss the tennis ball around at Council Crest Park, and thank you in wet kisses when you hike the trails at Powell Butte Nature Park. During your romp in Portland, wade with Fido in Sandy River down at Thousand Acres, or browse the stalls together at the Portland Saturday Market. After a tail-wagging good time, rest up with your four-legged ones at one of the pet-friendly hotels in Portland.
Traveling with pets shouldn’t be a hassle, and that’s where Expedia.com comes in handy. We offer cheap deals on pet-friendly hotels in Portland, Oregon, that welcome your dogs and cats with open arms. You may even find that some of these hotels offer dog-walking services or pet-sitting options for when you need some solo time out on the town. Decide on the ideal place, and if you’re renting a car in Portland, check out our low rates on vehicles, too. When you book a rental car, you can further explore the Beaver State with your pets as your copilots.