Washington Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Washington? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 100 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are the top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Kimpton Glover Park Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and Tempur-Pedic beds. Our customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- The Embassy Row Hotel is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Guests enjoy this 4-star hotel's proximity to the airport and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at The Westin Washington National Harbor. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and an indoor pool. Customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's comfortable rooms and proximity to shopping.
Planning Your Trip to Washington
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- April-June: the average is 88°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Washington is 39.74 inches
Exploring Washington with Your Pet
Known for its museums and monuments, Washington has lots to offer visitors including its parks, theaters, and entertainment. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Walter E. Washington Convention Center and International Spy Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Capital One Arena and Ford's Theater. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Audubon Naturalist Shop, Happy Paws, or Loyal Companion.