Think of yourself sauntering around the downtown area of a fresh place, taking note of the marvellous settings or the architecture all around you. But Wrigley Building is one attraction you are especially anticipating. You've wanted to escape there for as long as you can remember, and the day has come to mark it accomplished.
What Are the Best Places to Stay Close to Wrigley Building?
Hotels near Wrigley Building
When you start thinking about your trip, Wrigley Building is sure to be one of your top memories.
You'll find it in Chicago, a city that is loved by sightseers from all over the globe.
If you are hoping to book a hotel within convenient walking distance of Wrigley Building, it's a done deal! There are 83 choices that fit the bill. Among the more popular ones are The Peninsula Chicago, Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago and The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago.
In the neighborhood are plenty of value-for-money hotels if you're wanting to keep prices to a minimum while you're exploring new places. The Waldorf Astoria Chicago (0.7 miles away) and the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago (0.7 miles away) are names that you might like to look into.
Some of us just prefer something luxurious and extravagant. Lucky for you, you can choose from a large range of charming upmarket hotels in this area. Be sure to look up the Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel, which is just 0.3 miles away, and the Residence Inn by Marriott Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile, which is 0.7 miles away.
Only a short 0.4 miles from Wrigley Building, Starbucks (251 East Huron Street, Chicago) offers tired sightseers coffees and sweets. That said, if you're craving something a bit more stuffing, take a quick stroll to Lucky Strike (322 East Illinois Street, Chicago).
There are a few other things going on in proximity to Wrigley Building:
- Famous for being among the most important local structures, Michigan Avenue Bridge is an ideal place to visit if you want to dig a little deeper into the history of the area.
- If you would like to have a memorable activity, visit McCormick Tribune Freedom Museum.
- You don't need to be an ardent architecture fan to enjoy a visit to Tribune Tower. This historic tower stands out above the rest!
- Bridgehouse and Chicago River Museum provides you with an excellent spot to experience when the weather is miserable outside.
- With nearly everything available in one central precinct, Shops at Northbridge is a great place to fulfill your shopping desires.
Millennium Station is the closest rail station to Wrigley Building. It is a walk of roughly 0.4 miles. Train station is another option nearby at a distance of just 0.4 miles.
Expedia's roster of Chicago rooms provides all the things you require, so you are certain to have a place to stay near Wrigley Building you'll enjoy. Chicago was a rather beloved destination in the past year, so you will not be the only one searching. Discover all the inside info you're searching for right here. You can do so confidently when the moment arrives to book, too: many sightseers approve of their Chicago hotel.
- The concierge service at lodging close to Wrigley Building will be grand, which will only enrich your holiday to this magnificent landmark.
- From big reunions to couples, we offer suites that are satisfying for all kinds.
- Rooms in Chicago hotels are always fresh and tidy.
As you can see, it's clear why accommodation in Chicago got extra visitors in the last twelve months than the year prior to that. Your favored spot is waiting for you thanks to our wide directory of hotels near Wrigley Building.
All About Chicago
When you've conquered Wrigley Building, you'll still have more to do in Chicago.
- Chicago has been hidden away, but it is beginning to find its place.
- Drop in on a local museum, then enjoy the nightlife to end your good times right.
- Chicago also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality after you spend some hours on its a full plate of excursions.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Chicago, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Wrigley Building. Wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and greet some new group photos!