Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Richmond, VA from $42
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 25, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 1, 2021
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2020
Pet Friendly Hotels in Richmond with NO pet fees
- Red Roof Inn Richmond South4350 Commerce Rd, Richmond, VA
The price is $63 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 293.2/5 (1,000 reviews)
- Motel 6 Richmond, VA - I-64 West7831 Shrader Rd, Richmond, VA
The price is $58 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 293.2/5 (263 reviews)
- Motel 6 Richmond, VA - Midlothian Turnpike100 Greshamwood Place, Richmond, VA
The price is $60 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 293/5 (246 reviews)
- Studio 6 Richmond, VA - I-64 West7831 SHRADER ROAD, Richmond, VA
The price is $60 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 292.9/5 (51 reviews)
- A house full of steel balls and games5120 Earlwick Rd, Richmond, VA
The price is $42 per night from Feb 25 to Feb 265/5Exceptional! (2 reviews)
- M/V GiaMaria9954 Hoke Brady Road, Richmond, VAGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (7 reviews)
- Cookie B9954 Hoke Brady Road, Richmond, VA
The price is $105 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 294.3/5Excellent! (3 reviews)
Richmond Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Richmond with your cat or dog? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 110 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations.
Planning Your Trip to Richmond
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- April-June: the average is 89°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Richmond is 43.60 inches
Exploring Richmond with Your Pet
Known for its sports and museums, Richmond has lots to offer visitors including its riverfront, live music, and gardens. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Virginia State Capitol and Greater Richmond Convention Center. While you're there, make sure you don't miss White House of the Confederacy and Edgar Allan Poe Museum. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Richmond SPCA Gift Shop, Fin & Feather Pet Center, Inc., or Azalea Aquariums.