Envision yourself in a fresh city: you might see yourself wandering through downtown, taking note of the beautiful nature or the architecture everywhere around you. But there is one attraction you are especially prepared for: UIC Pavilion. You've wanted to escape there for years, and the time has finally arrived to mark it off.
UIC Pavilion Accommodation
Hotels near UIC Pavilion
Are you chasing a hotel room that is close to UIC Pavilion?
Chicago, the city it's found in, is a place that most travelers love exploring.
With an impressive 28 hotels within a radius of 2 miles of UIC Pavilion, you're certain to track down the ideal place for you. The JW Marriott Chicago, the W Chicago - City Center and the Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop are just a few you should consider. They're situated 1 mile, 1 mile and 0.7 miles away, respectively.
Travelers well-acquainted with terms such as "canny" and 'budget-savvy,' will be pleased to know that there are a couple of reasonably-priced hotels within close proximity. You won't have far to go to reach the Marriott Chicago at Medical District/UIC. Conveniently, it's just 0.5 miles away. The Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown is another hotel that can be found about 0.9 miles away.
There is also a high-end accommodation option, brimming with the finer things in life, an easy 1 mile away. There is no doubt that you will fall in love with the ritzy rooms at the Corporate Suites Network At Presidential Towers.
Starbucks (1430 West Taylor Street, Chicago) is just 0.5 miles from UIC Pavilion, making it a convenient spot for a coffee break. Try a new menu item, soak up the lively atmosphere and savor the nourishing cuisine at Francesca's on Taylor (1400 West Taylor Street, Chicago). This spot is also close by.
Here's a list of some of the other things that are offered in close proximity to UIC Pavilion:
- Watch as the undergraduates and professors walk around the corridors of University of Illinois Chicago. Now envisage the differences between the resources that are available today, compared to the past.
- Spend some time at Mary Bartelme Park for some entertainment in the popular maintained spaces.
- Do you get excited at the thought of live theatre performances? Then you should go and see a play at Provision Theater.
- If you are looking for an enjoyable activity, organize a trip to Museum of Holography.
- Harpo Studios is a place you can explore and get lost in cinema magic.
People traveling to UIC Pavilion commonly take advantage of the metro. Union Station is the closest station and is only 0.9 miles away.
Near West Side hotels from Expedia provide everything you need, so you will surely find locales near UIC Pavilion you'll love. There were hundreds of tourists in the past twelve months, so you won't be the only one searching. When booking time arrives, you'll set off confidently: all types of sightseers recommended their Near West Side hotel. All the secret guidance you could want we can provide just a few clicks away.
- From family reunions to newlyweds, we've got satisfying rooms for all groups.
- The staff at accommodation close to UIC Pavilion go beyond all target which is fitting for such a stunning feature.
- You'll find Near West Side accommodation are always neat and presentable.
We see your favorite site in your future thanks to Expedia's vast registry of hotels near UIC Pavilion.
Charming Near West Side
Once you've conquered UIC Pavilion, there are still further activities to do in Near West Side.
- This well-known destination continues to increase in celebrity.
- Take some hours to plot one or more of the action, and you'll soon discover Near West Side also knows a few things about laying out the welcome mat.
- Enjoy the downtown scene to end your good times with a bang; when the sun rises, get enlightened about the territory's background.
Paying a visit to Near West Side is unquestionably the best notion you've ever come up with, especially when you take advantage of the awesome deals on accommodation near UIC Pavilion from Expedia. Say goodbye to the views you're used to and tip your hat to more than a few astonishing new landscapes!