When you envision an unfamiliar place, you probably picture yourself sauntering through the roads, gazing up at the lovely nature or the monuments wherever you look. Still, there is one attraction you've been especially looking forward to: Willis Tower. For years, you have wanted to wander there, and right now is finally the time to tick it off.
Where Can I Stay at Willis Tower?
Hotels near Willis Tower
You might have seen photos of Willis Tower in books, but there's nothing that compares to witnessing it in real life.
It is in Chicago, an exciting city that's worth checking out.
It's simple to find accommodations within easy walking distance of Willis Tower. With an impressive 27 candidates within 0.6 miles, everyone can find a great spot. The JW Marriott Chicago, Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel and W Chicago - City Center are a few of the popular ones.
If you're weary from all the sightseeing and are longing for somewhere affordable yet comfortable to lie down, then there is a range of budget hotels nearby. The Chicago Downtown Condo - Michigan Ave Suite ID #14-15 and the Peninsula Chicago are two convenient options that are only 1 mile and 1 mile away.
There are a number of high-end accommodation options in the immediate area. One of the local gems is the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago, a walk of only 0.9 miles away. Another option is the Westin Chicago River North. You'll easily find this spot just 0.7 miles away.
Stop by Intelligentsia Coffee Monadnock Coffeebar (53 West Jackson Boulevard, Chicago) for a hot coffee prior to your travel group's day of tours and sightseeing. If you're after something more nourishing, take the short walk to Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-Downtown (506 West Harrison Street, Chicago) for a hearty meal.
Once you've finished with Willis Tower, you should check out what the rest of this area can offer you:
- Head to Skydeck Ledge, and you'll be well-rewarded with great vistas of the region.
- Afraid of heights? Don't worry, you can keep your feet on the ground and look up at the iconic building that is 311 S Wacker Dr.
- Be sure to organize a visit to experience the captivating exhibits on display at Chicago Fed Visitors Center.
- Stare at the unbelievable architecture and you will quickly understand why Chicago Board of Trade Building is such an iconic building here.
- Theatricality of a cadenza featured at Civic Opera House will leave you standing for an encore.
One of the ways to access Willis Tower is via the train. At a distance of 0.3 miles, Union Station is the closest metro station. Metra Rock Island Train Platform is the second closest terminal and is 0.4 miles away.
Expedia's catalogue of motels and resorts in Chicago furnishes everything you need, so you can surely find spots near Willis Tower you'll adore. You will not be alone Chicago was a rather popular place in the past year. All the secret guidance you could ever want we have just a few clicks away. You can rest easy when reservation time arrives, too: guests of all types would propose their Chicago hotel to a family member.
- Appropriate for such a magnificent feature, the fronk desk service at lodging around Willis Tower is great.
- Looking for room contentment as well as cleanliness? We have it right here.
- "Clean, neat, and prepared to receive you" is the end game for Chicago hotels.
You can stay right in the region thanks to Expedia's big catalogue of hotels near Willis Tower.
Chicago Facts and Figures
You'll still have plenty to see and do in Chicago with Willis Tower checked off your timetable.
- Visit one of Chicago's monuments, then head out on the town to top off the adventure right.
- Prepare to find Chicago also is an ace when it comes to specialized treatment after some hours spent on its ample pastimes.
- Chicago is currently starting to be acknowledged after having been only for those in the know.
Bid adieu to the landmarks you're used to and meet some astonishing new scrapbook photos. Paying a visit to Chicago is always a good idea, especially when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Willis Tower. Reserve now!