See yourself walking through the downtown area during your future vacation, noticing the architecture or the exquisite world wherever you look. But there is one draw you are anticipating in particular: Flatiron Building. Now is finally the time to mark it off your bucket list.
Where to Stay Nearby Flatiron Building
Hotels near Flatiron Building
Visiting Flatiron Building is bound to be a fascinating experience.
Found in the city of New York, it attracts people from across the globe.
It's a breeze to find accommodation options within walking distance of Flatiron Building. With 88 hotels within 0.6 miles, you're certain to find the perfect place. The Langham Place, New York, Fifth Avenue, Gramercy Park Hotel and Hotel Giraffe by Library Hotel Collection are definitely a few of the popular establishments.
Whether you're traveling solo or with your family, you may want to book your accommodation with one of the several budget hotels in the area. The Towers at Lotte New York Palace and the Towers of the Waldorf Astoria New York are two well-placed hotel options, that are just 1 mile and 1 mile away.
The immediate area also features a range of upmarket accommodation options that provide a more extravagant experience. The Andaz 5th Avenue - a concept by Hyatt is merely 0.9 miles away, while the Bryant Park Hotel can be reached in 0.9 miles. Both are charming and extremely comfortable.
Remember to buy a tasty treat and a strong coffee at Stumptown Coffee Roasters (18 West 29th Street, New York). For something a bit more hearty, grab a table at one of the nearby restaurants, 230 Fifth Rooftop Bar (230 5th Avenue, New York).
After checking out Flatiron Building, you might be in the mood to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a bunch more things to do:
- Even if you're not here for business, Met Life Tower is worth seeing.
- The National Museum of Mathematics is a great spot to pass time and engage with the remarkable collections on display.
- Take a break from the more stringent aspects of your itinerary with a stroll around Madison Square Park.
- For many of us, a vacation isn't a vacation without a trip to a shopping center. Drop in to Limelight Marketplace where you can spend the day exploring its impressive selection of stores and eateries.
- See the best local acts at The Jazz Gallery, a much-loved music venue in the area.
23rd Street is to be found roughly 0.2 miles from Flatiron Building and is one convenient way to get there. 14th Street Station is yet another terminal in the vicinity. It can be found 0.4 miles away.
New York hotels here on Expedia have all you require, so you can be sure to have lodging near Flatiron Building that you'll fall in love with. New York welcomed quite a few newcomers over the past year, so get hunting. When reservation time arrives, do so boldly: explorers of all manner recommend their New York hotel. We have all the inside information you're looking for right here.
- In search of accommodations that are serene plus orderly and neat? We've got it right here.
- As you might hope near such a marvelous monument, the fronk desk service at hotels close to Flatiron Building is wonderful.
- Rooms in New York hotels are always tidy and fresh.
It's easy to see why hotels close to New York saw additional visitors in the past year than 2015. With our broad catalogue of hotels near Flatiron Building, we see your prized spot in your future.
New York Intriguing Facts
After you've achieved Flatiron Building, you'll still have lots to see and do in New York.
- New York tourism hasn't been on most people's radars until recently, but skyrocketing amounts of visits mean now is the moment to book.
- a full schedule of activities, you'll see New York also is an ace when it comes to rolling out the red carpet.
- Be cultured about local history, then enjoy the downtown scene to end the exploration with a bang.
Bid adieu to the landmarks you're used to and greet some all-new selfies. You'll never regret paying a visit to New York, particularly when you have phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Flatiron Building from Expedia. Book today!