Think of yourself ambling around the downtown area during your perfect holiday, taking note of the exquisite settings or the architecture wherever you look. But Haskell Building is one thing you are especially counting on. Right now is the day to get yourself there.
Where to Stay Near Haskell Building
Hotels near Haskell Building
Travel tales come in in many different packages. You'll have plenty new memories after you've visited Haskell Building.
Chicago, the city where it's located, is a place that many visitors have a blast exploring.
If you're eager to secure a hotel within a short walk of Haskell Building, there are 54 within a radius of 0.6 miles. Some of the more popular establishments are the Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, The Langham, Chicago and JW Marriott Chicago.
Within reach are some value-for-money hotels if you're looking to keep prices low while you're exploring new places. The Chicago Downtown Condo - Michigan Ave Suite ID #14-15 (1 mile away) and the Peninsula Chicago (1 mile away) are popular options to bare in mind.
If comfortable and stylish accommodation is at the top of your list, you'll find many upmarket hotels here. One of the local gems is the Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel, a walk of just 0.4 miles away. Another is the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago. You'll easily find this spot just 0.4 miles away.
Those going to Haskell Building often enjoy robust coffees and pastries at Intelligentsia Coffee Monadnock Coffeebar, merely a convenient stroll away. Later, head to one of the area's restaurants. Taste some of the local flavors and feed your body the hearty meal it needs at Native Foods Cafe. Finally, head to The Grillroom Chophouse & Wine Bar and grab a round of cocktails.
Not quite ready to leave? It's okay, because there's more than just Haskell Building to do in the area:
- Ask the locals where to see the unusual and original art of Crown Fountain.
- If you like spending time and relaxing in green surroundings, Millennium Park is a popular spot that you ought to explore.
- It could be a comedy, tragedy or musical, a night at Bank of America Theatre is a fun way to spend a few hours.
- Check out the hottest new acts at Pritzker Pavilion, a popular music venue in the area.
- Head to LaSalle Bank Theatre if you and your friends like theater and other performances.
Millennium Station is the nearest rail terminal to Haskell Building. It is located at a distance of roughly 0.2 miles. Metra Rock Island Train Platform is a second terminal to keep in mind. It's 0.6 miles away.
Our hotels in Chicago supply everything you require, so you can be certain to get venues near Haskell Building that you'll love. You shouldn't be by yourself: Chicago was a fairly beloved place in the last year. When reservation time arrives, do so confidently: all types of new admirers would propose their Chicago hotel to an office-mate. Need help making a decision? All the inside info you need we have right here.
- "Presentable, fresh, and quick to greet you" is always the end game for Chicago hotels.
- From family reunions to solo travelers, we've got snug rooms for all individuals.
- Appropriate for such a dazzling monument, the guest service at lodging around Haskell Building is great.
Suites in Chicago saw additional visitors in the past year than the year prior to that, and it's clear why. Thanks to our big roster of hotels near Haskell Building, you can stay right in the area.
After you've accomplished Haskell Building, you'll still have more to see and do in Chicago.
- Drop in on a local historical site, then head out on the town to conclude the exploration with a bang.
- abundant adventures, you'll realize Chicago also knows its stuff when it comes to setting out the welcome mat.
- Chicago sightseeing hasn't been in the guidebooks until recently, but the number of stays has been skyrocketing, meaning today is the day to book.
Planning a holiday to Chicago is always a good strategy, especially when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Haskell Building from Expedia. Prepare to say goodbye to the views you're used to and greet more than a few new landscapes!