Find Hotels in Southwest Pennsylvania, PA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Southwest Pennsylvania hotel prices
Reviewed on Oct 29, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 21, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 21, 2020
Where to stay in Southwest Pennsylvania
4.5/5Wonderful!(2,251 area reviews)
Development of the Steel City and its culture are traced by this central zone, filled with historic monuments, modern skyscrapers and parks.
4.5/5Wonderful!(567 area reviews)
Two iconic sports venues are located side by side on the riverbank, overlooking the gems of the Downtown District and Mount Washington.
4/5Very Good!(580 area reviews)
From the Carnegie complex to the French revival chapel, this student haven offers an eclectic and historic destination beside a vast park.
A lively nightlife and riverside park are part of the Flats, while the hilltop Slopes provide stunning vistas of the Pittsburgh skyline.
4/5Very Good!(17 area reviews)
Travelers come to Strip District for its abundant dining options, and you can see top attractions like Pittsburgh Opera and Contemporary Craft while you're in town.
Visiting Southwest Pennsylvania
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Southwest Pennsylvania, and visitors give high marks for the fun sporting events, college vibe, and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping, riverfront, and architecture. Top sights in the city include PPG Paints Arena, Monongahela Incline, and PNC Park.
- There are 603 hotels and other accommodations in Southwest Pennsylvania
- The closest major airport is in Latrobe, PA (LBE-Arnold Palmer Regional), 20.1 mi (32.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.), 27.9 mi (44.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Southwest Pennsylvania
Cultural venues in the city include Duquesne Incline, The Palace Theatre, and Benedum Center. Families come for attractions such as Kennywood, Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium, and National Aviary. The city is notable for landmarks like Monongahela Incline, Fallingwater, and Sri Venkateswara Temple.
In Southwest Pennsylvania, you'll find 603 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Quill Haven Country Inn Bed and Breakfast - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and proximity to shopping.
- Hampton Inn & Suites North Huntingdon-Irwin, PA - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- The Inn on Negley - Guests who stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast in Shadyside can enjoy access to free parking and a business center, along with an in-room fireplace. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Other favorite sights in Southwest Pennsylvania include PPG Paints Arena, PNC Park, and Heinz Field.
Getting Around Southwest Pennsylvania
With so many choices for transportation, exploring all of Southwest Pennsylvania is a breeze. You can walk to nearby metro stations including McNeilly Station, Killarney Station, and South Bank Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Greensburg Station, Pittsburgh Station, or Latrobe Station.
More trip options
- Hotels near Southwest Pennsylvania Airports
- Hotels in Southwest Pennsylvania Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Southwest Pennsylvania Attractions
- More Hotel Options in Southwest Pennsylvania
- More Popular Hotels in Pennsylvania
- Other Hotels near Southwest Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends